Help with Dobbie Brothers Guitar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Dobbie Brothers Guitar...

Ok, i'm watching Doobie Brothers Live at Wolf Trap on HDnet right now...

Pat Simmons is playing a gorgeous brown flame guitar and I can't figure out who makes it...

Please help!!!!!

Was David a member of that band?

Comment

Ralph,
      The guitar you ask about is made by Joe Valle in Phoenix AZ. Joe is a instructor at Roberto-Venn School of luithery in Phoenix. He is Pats Guitar Tech when they Tour. He builds guitars for Pat and actually seeks out Washburn Wonderbars becuase Pat likes them.
      I think the guitar you are seeing is also shown here.
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Thanks Todd, that is it!

Comment

Glad I could Help....
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

The Doobie Brothers, what a great group and terrific musicians. Best concert I'v ever went to.
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

They were kickin' ass on HDnet last night. I think the DVD is available at amazon. Live at the Wolf Trap.

Comment

Working...
              X