Richie Sambora In Rehab!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Richie Sambora In Rehab!

Seems poor old Richie is having a tough time this year! A friend pointed me over to this:

sigpic
    And on the 8th day,
    God kicked back with a beer,
    And gave that Jackson one helluva beating!

I am not sure i could handle being that long in a band where im the guitar talent but the band is named after the lead singer...

Comment

It has been a difficult year for Sambora, 47. He and actress Denise Richards broke up several months ago after dating for about a year. In April, his divorce from Heather Locklear was finalized, and that same month, his father died of lung cancer. (Richards accompanied Sambora to the funeral as a show of support, though they had ended their relationship by that point.)
      Wow! I don't think anyone would be feeling fine after that chain of events.
      Scott

Comment

richie is one the most respected players out there, you know one of the good guys... i hope he gets his mind right... my good thoughts to him... take care brother...
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker View Post
          I am not sure i could handle being that long in a band where im the guitar talent but the band is named after the lead singer...

You and George Lynch.
          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I'll give him credit for lasting this long before needing rehab. One set with Jon croaking in my ear would have sent me away.

Hopefully he will come out on top...he has always appeared a class act.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Do a search. Hasn't everyone who ever dated Locklear been in rehab?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

this may be true... i think matt is onto something. might be the seven cirles of locklear or something...

Comment

Richie is one of the reasons I got into playing guitar in the first place. All the best to him and let’s hope he comes out allright. I’m sure I’d be feeling pretty crappy too if all that happened to me.

Comment

Yeah, it's been a tough year for him for sure. I've always enjoyed Richie's guitar playing and rich vocal harmonies. He pretty much to Bon Jovi what Michael Anthony is to Van Halen. I personally feel that Richie is a better singer than Jon.
                    Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by Daywalker View Post
                      Yeah really,because everyone knows that it's all about the guitarist.

Comment

He's a guitar talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Venomboy View Post
                          He's a guitar talent?
                          now that was funny
                          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                          X