another gun therad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just bought me one of these:

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I've only seen a non-police/security person with a handgun once, and that was only because I knew him. I know a lot of people with long guns, but we don't carry them around.

Comment

I live in suburban Pennsylvania.

Originally posted by asix View Post
        ive never been threatened in any way with gun in fact ive never scene a real gun.
        I've never seen one either (except in policemen's holsters). I do know people that own some and/or have seen others with a gun. All but one of these occassions was legal possession. The illegal one was some dumb thug wanna-be flashing his pistol in his pants to look cooler.

whats it like in the states . do you see ppl with guns on a regular basis? do you get shot at regularly? have you been shot?
        I can't help but laugh at this. No, No, and no. Just because we can own them doesn't mean everyone does. There are quite a few people who wouldn't even think of buying one. And with our concealed weapons permits, I could be standing next to someone with a gun and not know it. That's the really scary part. I'd rather know what's around me than simply assume everyone has one.
        Scott

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
          I just bought me one of these:

Nice..they do make some nice stuff..I wanted a .50 cal Raging Bull when it came out.!
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

wow the US sounds like a scary place.

you know what could be done to reduce gun violence. (this isn't my idea) Make bullets really really really exspensive, then there would be alot less murders from guns because it could cost so much. It'd probably work.
            Last edited by Brick; 06-12-2007, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brick View Post

you know what could be done to reduce gun violence. (this isn't my idea) Make bullets really really really exspensive, then there would be alot less murders from guns because it could cost so much. It'd probably work.

Nope, instead of the criminals holding up convenience stores for chump change, they would be holding up Wal-Mart and K-Mart for bullets in order to rob the convenience stores.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

You think thugs go buy their bullets legally? Oh brother....
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That's possibly one of the more "really really really" dumb things I've heard..

Glad it wasn't your idea..

Thanks for making me laugh this morning tho...

Comment

The way to reduce guns violence is not to reduce gun sales. violating people don't buy their guns in legal ways,anyway. You just have to educate your people.

And it's a good thing that people can buy weapons. Eveybody has the right to blast a tresspassing robber's head.
                    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Working...
                    X