• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
    Yeah... I can see it gone soon...
    I think, I have a Sticky with my name on it.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

...what the fuck am I supposed to say...fuggit!

Yeah, their both assholes..they got their agendas..But I saw what kind of political influence Billy Bullworth had on the pop culture/media , and it blew more than Lewinski ever did..with that cigar up her ass..that's the only thing I liked about Billy C...."C" is for Cunt..that was his main agenda..

I saved more black people than this tool will ever meet, and risking my own ass doing it..that's truth!

Hey, I HATE Rap and ALL ebonical bullshit..if that makes me a "racist"...so be it. I have NOTHING to prove to anyone. I did that already 1000 times over.

I guess that makes blacks racist if they HATE Metal or Country (I hate country)..the hammer swings both ways.

W..yeah he took it to war..after those cocksuckers kicked us in the balls and laughed..just like they tried to do in '93..but Billy was too fuggin' busy ass grabbin'..hey ..why not..he's da prez..he gets puss...his wife prolly does too by the looks of her..

Remember this my fellow shredballers.. without "War" there wouldn't be METAL..most metal bands are against war..via "War Pigs" and ect...all metal is about "War"..be it Vikings, Knights, The Civil war and all wars..if their wasn't war..metal bands wouldn't have anything to write about..not Sabbath, Iced Earth, Nevermore, Manowar, Accept, Saxon, Lamb of God, Arch Enemy, Dio, Preist, Maiden, Savatage, Amon Amarth, Slayer..and every fuggin' metal band in existence!!!

What are they going to write about bitches and hoes..Van Halen did that!

You can't be "cool" writing about your broken fuggin' heart..like some whining fag..like Jon Bovi!:ROTF:

So, some noob that doesn't know fuck calls me a "racist"..like I give a shit!!

Am I supposed to give a fuck..I'm having more fun prooving that there woudn't be metal without War..

Hey, I'm against this fuggin' war too..I'd pull our guys out of that shitbox NOW and see what a sandy mushroom cloud looks like..just for fun...fuggums!

I have ZERO compassion for those fucks..those fags are playing pocket pool while we do all the work..those inept fuckers can't blow bubbles and drive a cab at the same time..WTF are they supposed to do..they are so F'd in the A, the day we bail outta there!

To some I may be a racist..to some I may be one righteous motherfucker..that all depends how well ya know me..

I know one thing for certain..I'm a bad motherfucker.. that's all that matters in my world.

Amen

Rev. B Fuggums
      Last edited by horns666; 06-12-2007, 05:12 PM.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Was this the crap when he was saying Bush Sr. let saddam gas all those poor people and did nothing? Bush 1 knew Saddam was seeking nuclear weapons and making weapons of mass destruction and Bush Sr. did nothing? Just one question what did those 2 turds do about it when they were in the house? Excuse me NOTHING!! Bill was trying to screw everything and Al putz was inventing the World Wide Web and trying to spell Potaeto? TURDS I TELL YA!!

Comment

The potato thing was Dan Quayle...

Just sayin...
          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
            The potato thing was Dan Quayle...

Just sayin...
            You are correct-Sorry just went to day shift after working 17 hours straight. They are still both turds though

Comment

I just saw the link on drudge or something and thought it was a great remember when. A different side of Gore than the one younger people on the board are familiar with perhaps. Are Twisted Sister or Wasp invited to play at Gore's big rock concert to save the planet?

Comment

Well, I have to say, when I want the latest political analysis on world events, this is the first place I come to.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                  Well, I have to say, when I want the latest political analysis on world events, this is the first place I come to.
                  That's right..so do I!!

Fuck TV..I get all my news thru you guys..
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post

Strangely enough, it might be as right as any other source I'm thinking... :ROTF:

Nonsense, begats nonsense I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      Bush went to war
                      No, he didn't. He sent my cousin to war.

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      without "War" there wouldn't be METAL
                      Hmm. Gotta think on that one. Trying to figure out why all the metal since BushJr got appointed has utterly SUCKED.
                      please don't put it into words, 'cause I fear what you're thinking

Comment

Working...
                      X