What happened to Boss GT Central

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Boss GT Central

Anyone go to the Boss GT Central site? It has been gone for a few weeks now, I thought it would come back. Still hoping it does, anyone know what happened?

It's up and running for me, what url are you using?

D>

Comment

They reworked the site, but that was awhile ago. It's still up and running.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I see, yeah you guys are right. I actually lost my favorite so I tried googling it and couldn't find it again. I used what I thought was the address but nothing......my mistake but thanks. I'm glad I can find it again.

Comment

Nice screen name there. Mind if I ask the story behind the name, LOL.
          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

LOL, its not really as funny as you might think...... Years and years ago a friend and I were playing with his dads CB raido and, you know, being smart asses and teaseing some guy. Little did we know it was his dad we were teasing and he was messing with us. The guy on the other end (his dad) of the CB discribed what were were wearing and said he drove by and was going to get us. Long story short his dad kept refering to himself as the Pigsnatcher. I always thought it was kinda funny and people don't know what the hell to think when they hear it.......anyway I warned you it wasn't that funny....I should really make up a BETTER story, lol.

Comment

Working...
            X