No announcement yet.

Party @ BCB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you don't have to chase them, that's the beauty of the place. I got couch room for you, but August is best before the twinkies dissappear back to school, and it's only like 3-1 ratio instead of 8-1 , kinda sucks-lol
    Jimmy, come over tomorrow, anytime.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

c'mon, who else, Billy, Johnny.. anybody
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Well, I'm 20 minutes up the road from the fruitbat, but I sure have a hard time gettin ahold of the guy!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm here..let's keep in touch..where do we sleep, shave our giblets and so forth..

we need planning for this..this is a important stuff ..Look, E is coming from Estonia..how could I bitch flyin' cross country?..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

the only bitching you'll be doing is on the day you leave. I'll tear up your ticket when you're passed out-lol
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm single again, maybe it's time!

I'll have to sell my rig to get there tho...

Comment

...plus he ignores me!

Comment

...and here I thought you were ignoring me..

Ok, we can stop ignoring each other now..:ROTF:

I don't know if you meant me..but I thought so.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I'll be there a little bit earlier, I booked the ticket for 25th July flight
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

It's insane... so little flights are going to LAX from Europe

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                        ...and here I thought you were ignoring me..

Ok, we can stop ignoring each other now..:ROTF:

I don't know if you meant me..but I thought so.
                        I meant Tommy......seeeeeeee?

Comment

Working...
                        X