Bush's Baked Beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush's Baked Beans

I just love that stuff. But, it's way too pricey for me.:ROTF: But, Albertsons is selling 28oz cans 4 for $5. All you need is a fucking can opener. No pop-tops.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: Back up the truck.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Bushs Baked Beans are too pricey? Wha???

How many cans can you buy with the money you just sent out on that Squier???

Just ribbin' ya...
    I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

I love 'em.
      I buy them by he case at Costco!
      -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
        Bushs Baked Beans are too pricey? Wha???

How many cans can you buy with the money you just sent out on that Squier???

Just ribbin' ya...
        I have priorities.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

2 Cans Bush's Baked Beans
          1 package hot dogs
          1/4 cup honey
          1/4 cup bbq sauce

In baking dish mix beans,sauce,and honey. Slice dogs into 1/2 inch thick pieces. Stir dogs into beans. Cover with thin layer of brown sugar,bake at 350 degrees until sugar melts (35-40 minutes)..
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yum. I am doing a chopped up pork loin and fried onions with that 28oz can. I will be farting into next week.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Add a cup or so, of shredded smoked pork to 2 cans of Bushes Baked beans and we are talkin seriously good stuff
              I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Here is what I don't get. A 10oz can with a pop top sells for $1.19. My 28oz can sells for $1.25. Do people still own a can opener?:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: At $1.25 a can, I'll use my fucking Swiss Army knife.

Comment

they make a small can? to heck with that we always get the bigguns
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Yeah, what are they thinking?

Comment

They were thinking about people like me.
                      I'll eat an entire can all by myself, so the bigguns would be way too much.
                      -Rick

Comment

No, just let them stay covered in a pot on the stove and go for it the next day. A little bacon? Mayhaps. I live alone and I cook a meal for 5. That's the only way to cook. I fucked up again. Just as long as I don't burn my beans.

Comment

Now, I'm going to OD. I have an 8oz pack of "Organic" cream cheese, who says I don't eat right?:ROTF: , that cost me 79 cents. Bid chunks of cold CC in a hot vat of pork and Beans.

Comment

99 Cents Only store always has name brand baked beans, 28 oz can. Not Bush's though.

So, I got ya beat there, fettie!
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Bush's are special. Ron, I do the 99 cent store at a retail store. There is a difference. Your beans when Made In China.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X