turnied a bad attitude into a good day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turnied a bad attitude into a good day

Todays my 49th birthday and I usually don't make much of em, and I found myself in just a kind of grumpy mood this morning, I kept telling myself to snap out of it, but anyways, On the way to work at a toll gate. I'm BS'ing with the attendant and he is so mega upbeat and even breaks into a verse of Happy Birthday, pretty cool.
    I am working on my friends beach house, adding a master suite, his wife comes in and says we're going to the beach, to heck with work, and a bunch of my friends are at our favorite beach club and we had a great time, when i got home some long distance close friends had called also. and I have been retuning calls and really feel so good I can't stand it. whatta great day, hope everyone out there can have the same experience, these kinda days are something to cherish.
    I say the boy ain't right!

Well, Happy Birthday. And there are nice people out there just waiting to be nice. You know you are special when people take the time to treat you for the person you are. Otherwise they wouldn't bother.
    Last edited by fett; 06-14-2007, 06:43 PM.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Well, happy birthday bro may the rest of your day continue to kick major ass
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Fett said exactly what I was thinking. You've got great friends because you're a great guy yourself. Happy B-Day!

Comment

HBD ya Farmer!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey man, Happy Birthday!!!

It sounds like it got a lot better, and I hope it is a great one.

Comment

i hope your head hurts tomorrow morning, actually, i don't want that, I want you to get your noodle wet for birthday bonus. Happy 49, impressive you've lived to tell the tale.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

happy birthday!...Its so nice to see someone around here older than me
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                  Todays my 49th birthday ..., his wife comes in and says ...
                  Happy B-day Farmer. I gotta tell ya, for a second I thought this story was going to get really intersting. j/k

Comment

hb sir and hope ypur got the sand out of your toes.
                    no sig.....

Comment

Happy birthday!
                      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

thanx guys
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Glad to hear you had a great day!! Happy Birthday!

Comment

Have a bday wank!
                            Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                            X