Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day Weekend!

]This is for all the Dad's! All the guys out there, biological or not, the guys that keep home happy, hang and bang and keep their head down and keep pushing forward.
    To the guys that are Mom and Dad even more love out to you!
    This is really the first year we're celebrating Father's Day around here.. thank my new bride for that !
    Before I always kind of viewed it like this.. your boss don't throw a parade and give ya' a card for showing up to work on time.. you know.. its like getting an award or something for what your supposed to be doing in the first place.. but this weekend has been really good.. a little surreal but awesome.. I now see how much it means to my kids and now to my wife (thats still really weird to say) for them to express their feelings.
    Some incredibly HUGE LOVE out to all you Fathers!
    God bless,
    Kev
    DiMarzio Endorsee
    www.dimarzio.com
    Morley Endorsee
    www.morley.com
    "Intelli-Shred" author
    www.myspace.com/intellishred
    NEW BOOK OUT! "ARPEGGIO MADNESS

This is my first year as Dad & Mom and it has been quite a learning curve. I am heading out soon to buy myself something nice, care of my kids.

Happy Fathers Day!
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Yeah, 17 years of being a mom and dad, haha... Time flies!

Thanks!

Happy Fathers Day gents!

Comment

I'm just about old enough to everyone's father on the Board.:ROTF: :ROTF: What a horrible thought.:ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Happy fathers day you guys, hope you have a good one and many more.

Comment

Happy Fathers Day , I'm on my 8th year as a Proud Papa. Have a good one gentlemen.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

This is my 6th year celebrating! Happy Father's Day!
              MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

My 8th year as well. I just hope they leave me alone this year...

Kidding!

I just got some nice cards, my oldest gave me a planted flower. And all of them gave me a pair of Black and White Checkerboard Vans Slip-ons. Kick ass...
                I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by KevinDguitar View Post
                  ]This is for all the Dad's! All the guys out there, biological or not, the guys that keep home happy, hang and bang and keep their head down and keep pushing forward.
                  To the guys that are Mom and Dad even more love out to you!
                  This is really the first year we're celebrating Father's Day around here.. thank my new bride for that !
                  Before I always kind of viewed it like this.. your boss don't throw a parade and give ya' a card for showing up to work on time.. you know.. its like getting an award or something for what your supposed to be doing in the first place.. but this weekend has been really good.. a little surreal but awesome.. I now see how much it means to my kids and now to my wife (thats still really weird to say) for them to express their feelings.
                  Some incredibly HUGE LOVE out to all you Fathers!
                  God bless,
                  Kev

Nicely put.
                  22 years as a Dad here.
                  Time flys.

Comment

Bill Z
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Man, hard to believe I've been a dad for 5 years now. Where did it all go? Best thing I've ever done.

Comment

Too all the dads out there today...
                        Been a dad for 4 years now and wouldn't trade it for the world.
                        -Rick

Comment

My 17 yr old and a 15 yr old Step Daughters who no longer live with me because my wife's will gave custody of them to her first husband's mother, Rachel's first husband died in a car accident in 1995 and Rachel never got her will changed after we were married, came over and gave me a card. They wrote inside "You will always be our Daddy even though Mommy is gone. We Love you"
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

This is my first Fathers Day. Pat & Rick are so right! I've only been a dad for a week & change, and all I've been thinking is, "Why did we wait so long?" Happy Fathers Day everybody! And to you guys who manage to do it on your own, mucho respect!

Comment

Jack, that's pretty awesome of them. I know that brought a smile into your day.

Comment

Working...
                              X