4 month old baby dies at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 month old baby dies at home

Turns out the mother TAPED a pacifier to the baby's mouth to stop it from crying. The baby choked on its own vomit. I hate people. http://www.kirotv.com/news/13529889/detail.html
    I am a true ass set to this board.

That makes two of us.
    Sad....
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

WTF goes through a persons mind to make them do something like that? This makes me sad and angry at the same time. I never say anything negative towards anyone, but this is just pisses me the fuck off! Fucking idiots.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Where's the father? Where's the parents of the mother? Who let this girl have a child if she didn't know how to take care of a baby?
        Scott

Comment

They should have taped her vagina closed...
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
            WTF goes through a persons mind to make them do something like that? This makes me sad and angry at the same time. I never say anything negative towards anyone, but this is just pisses me the fuck off! Fucking idiots.
            + infinity

You need a license to drive a car, but nothing to become a parent.
            I'm sorry, but some people should not be permitted to have children. They're too fucking stupid.
            Last edited by rjohnstone; 06-19-2007, 02:20 PM.
            -Rick

Comment

I can't tell you how hard this hit me. I am about to cry. I try real hard to understand people. But, this takes the cake. Just how stupid can a person be?

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                Turns out the mother TAPED a pacifier to the baby's mouth to stop it from crying.
                To keep it from falling out, Fett.

Anyway, I agree with you guys .

Comment

Whatever. A pacifier is just that. To keep the child quiet. I hope she frys in hell.

Comment

She will Fett... I can guarantee that.
                    -Rick

Comment

Stupid ass people. Really, not everyone should be able to have kids. There really should be some kinda certification potential parents should take in order to earn the right to have children.
                      Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

It's not so much the right to have them... more the right to raise them.
                        There needs to be a moron test. If they fail, off the kid goes to people who can raise the kid properly.
                        -Rick

Comment

I can't tell you how hard this hit me. I am about to cry. I try real hard to understand people. But, this takes the cake. Just how stupid can a person be?
                          Me, too. I am trying to hold back my tears here in the office. This just really sucks. Is the mother stupid or lazy? Or both? FUCK!!!!
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

They don't make pacifiers small enough for a 4 month old baby. There is a reason for that.

Comment

Whatever. A pacifier is just that. To keep the child quiet. I hope she frys in hell.
                              I hope she fries as well. The chick should have put the dick in her mouth instead of her vagina.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X