So its real.. I'm getting a divorce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So its real.. I'm getting a divorce

I've said it before.. now I just gotta figure out how to get out of the auto loan.

No kids. No house, only a car financed together.

some of you know the mental issues, violence, and cheating I've went thru in the last 9 months...

I'm done.

...I'm going back to California in a few weeks for a few days to hook up with this chick I've had feelings for for 5 years... and its mutual..

..I feel..new again.

..but we still live in the same house... and pay the same bills..

For now.

$39.00 for the paperwork, and court costs.
    No lawyers around here will touch an anullment... and divorce is $400.

Divorce scares me. Good luck!
    Sam

Comment

Sell the car... then either split the profit, if any, or payoff amount between the two of you and be done with it.

Sucks to hear that bro, but some things are just not meant to be.
      Go to Cali and have some fun.
      -Rick

Comment

Sorry to hear dude. It is never easy but it is the only way out sometimes.

You are doing the right thing. Get your life back in order and be happy.
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Sell the car, and then you're good to go.

Good luck with your new life and love.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

+1 on sell the car.

Comment

+2. Then spend your money on what YOU want. I've never been married, but I've had more split-ups than I've had hot dinners and am not getting financially screwed again. Congratulations.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Whatever you do, stay nice and official. Just matter of fact. Don't start or get drawn into any shit.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

And don't have a kid to try and work it out! I have seen this happen a couple of times, and it always makes a bad situation worse - for three people.
                  When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                    it is the only way out sometimes.

You are doing the right thing. Get your life back in order and be happy.
                    +1

w/ no kids it's a no brainer.

do your thing!
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Sorry to hear about this.. But it's good to see you do what is best for you! Here's to you for being a man and doing the right thing by regaining control of your life!
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                        Whatever you do, stay nice and official. Just matter of fact. Don't start or get drawn into any shit.
                        +1. Nice and easy does it, you'll soon have the shackles off and can start again.
                        Best of luck
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Thanks guys.

I'm so tired of hearing "work it out" I can't get over the road blocks we've had.. most people don't go thru the shit in a lifetime that I've went thru since September. Nothing is going to make her right, and we can never have a normal relationship.

Comment

Damn it, I'm having a hard time not getting talked into marriage counseling.

Guys, please convince me that no matter what I will never trust her, and never have a normal relationship.

..and that I need to be free of pressure at 22.. (shes almsot 30), and there is more interesting things in life.

Comment

Be the man and tell her what you think don't try to be understanding.Let her know she IS the problem and that you will never trust her again.Be cold if you have to.
                              I'm going thru this right now too so don't feel alone.P.M. me if you feel the need.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                              X