A question concerning moms.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question concerning moms.

Here are a couple of pages from my Daria fan comic "Growing pains" In which Daria's friend Jane went through a late growth spurt, finding that NONE of her clothes fit anymore. Luckily her Hippie mom comes to the rescue.

Now is my question, who recognises their own mom in the mother of my story?

I based that mother on an Aunt of mine who always comes up with Hand-me-downs that nobody wants to have, I showed her the story and she recognised herself in the mom.

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:10 PM.
    Just a guitar player...

Comment

yeah we need a MILF thread.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Not my Mum. I tried but couldn't fit into any of her old dresses. Honest.

"Coming Motheeeeerrrrrr"
        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

MILF thread, please. What is a "Daria"?
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Remember Daria from Beavis and Butthead? Diarrhea ChaChaCha Diarrhea

Comment

Yes, I remember that Daria. I had no idea she lived on after Beavis & Butthead.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                What is a "Daria"?

Daria Morgendorffer

Jane Lane

The Lane Family, In the left picture: Summer with her children Adrian (right) and Courtney. In the right picture Penny, her older brother Wind and the father of the bunch Vince. And in the middle the Hippie mom from my fancomic: Amanda Lane. Not in this family picture is their second son Trent Lane.

This is only a short percentge of this comic, the full thing is 39 pages long and NC17 rated which is why I can only show several scenes.

But if you guys DO wanna see more of it, feel free to mail me and I'll gladly provide a link to the full thing.
                Last edited by Blazer; 06-20-2007, 10:48 AM.

Comment

hey, I read this earlier on the Rickresource forum
                  I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Working...
                  X