Oklahoma sunset sky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma sunset sky

sometimes nature just makes your jaw drop. The pics do not do tonights sky justice. One of the most awesome ones I have seen in a long time.

beautiful.

Comment

Nice. Looks like the sunsets I've seen in Ky or Ohio. Just goes to show you that you don't need to live in California. I only buy houses that have the back side of the house facing the sunset so that I get a great view.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Nice. Looks like the sunsets I've seen in Ky or Ohio. Just goes to show you that you don't need to live in California. I only buy houses that have the back side of the house facing the sunset so that I get a great view.
        Feb 2006...The view from my back deck:

>>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Jeri, that is beautiful. I took this one outside my house about one year ago. The colors are very similiar to your pics:

MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

cool here's one from my boat on the lake.

Comment

Not a sunset but in the same spirit. Taken climbing in the Tetons on a perfect late September morning.

Comment

Those sunset pics would make a cool guitar graphic, me thinks. Jeri, are you sitting on your porch taking pics of sunsets and contemplating life cuz I made fun of your laugh lines?
                My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

If you guys know how to make HDR images, I highly suggest it.

Some examples of HDR:

Comment

Nice pics everybody! Keep 'em coming.
                    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

great colours! I have to step out my front door and look left to see a sunset like that. But I don't mind that it forces me out of the house
                      Hail yesterday

Comment

Working...
                      X