gmail??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gmail??

So, who uses it and how well do you like it? I just signed up for an account, seems pretty cool.

The only bad thing is that they index all of you emails and pretty much have profile of you from your email and web search habits that you signed away when you signed up.
    If you wear a tinfoil hat, the theories on what they do with it are endless.
    If you don't, well glad you aren't worried, it's always up and holds a lot of mail. It could use a calendar - maybe it has one, I never looked - and the spam filter is ok.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

i've had gmail almost since it launched. didn't start using it till last 12 to 18 months or so. spam filter is great, it has a calender, planner, word processor, etc all kind of crap and plugins, lol it's almost becoming like the OSX dashboard
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Ive been using it since last summer and I like it much beter than my old email account. They have a lot of cool features too like buzzsaww said.

Comment

I've used it for 2 years. It has the best spamfilter i've seen, in total i think about 5 spam mails got through on a total of 1500 real emails.
          Its fast, big enough to store thousands of emails and a good search function next to the other cool features like mail grouping (all mails with the same topic are put as one item, instead of 10's of 'RE:' mails) etc.

Comment

I've been using it since it launched.
            I love it. Killer spam filters and I can check my home email account from it.
            No complaints here.
            -Rick

Comment

I have had it since day one and I love it.

Comment

I use it and Google Talk constantly. Great service.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Sounds good. It's just a pain to switch over though, I've got so much that goes to my "old" address that it will take a year to get everything moved over.

Comment

Gmail and Google services are good if you have zero concerns about internet privacy.

Comment

I've used gmail since its launch too, good stuff!

Comment

Love it. Best Spam Filter EVER
                        "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post
                          Gmail and Google services are good if you have zero concerns about internet privacy.
                          All they're gonna get from me is gear and pron searches. :ROTF:
                          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Argos View Post

yep...they are tracking your every move and will sell the data to the highest bidder
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I like it but I like Yahoo better
                              Check my bands!
                              www.myspace.com/magicktr
                              www.myspace.com/sinif64
                              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Working...
                              X