For Slovenian people (Janezi)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Slovenian people (Janezi)

Where i can buy an ESP in Slovenia? I heard that Bobencek doesn`t work anymore. What about Big Bang in Ljubljana?
    http://www.myspace.com/insidemycasket

Janezi lol.

Big Bang carries ESP LTDs as far as I know. You should try there.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
      Janezi lol.

Big Bang carries ESP LTDs as far as I know. You should try there.

But i can order an ESP there?
      Is it really in the shoping center in Ljubljana?

Comment

Not trying to bash your guitar choice here, but why are you asking about ESP's on a Jackson/Charvel board?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
          Not trying to bash your guitar choice here, but why are you asking about ESP's on a Jackson/Charvel board?

Because i am registered here and why not?

And if i don`t buy ESP i will buy Jackson KV2

And this board is Non Jackson/Charvel related talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Allu View Post
            Because i am registered here and why not?

And if i don`t buy ESP i will buy Jackson KV2

And this board is Non Jackson/Charvel related talk.

It could have also gone in the Guitars by Other Manufacturers Board

Out of curiosity, what ESP will you be ordering?

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390 View Post
              It could have also gone in the Guitars by Other Manufacturers Board

Out of curiosity, what ESP will you be ordering?

Oh, i forgot that.

Sv Standard or M-II.

Comment

Originally posted by Allu View Post
                But i can order an ESP there?
                Is it really in the shoping center in Ljubljana?
                You mean the REAL ESPs? I don't know. It's in BTC in Ljubljana. Big shopping center.

Comment

If I had to live in Croatia which I visit frequently and my family is from there, I would never ever do guitar related business in that area (Eastern Europe).

I would buy direct from a US dealer or in ESP's case a Japanese dealer (You could get yourself a real custom explorer in that case from ESP)

I have setup a few overseas trans actions for friends in Europe with little trouble in fact I believe Matts music will ship to you as well as Drum City Guitar Land. You still save big bucks after shipping but its up to you how you declare the VAT tax.

Comment

You mean the REAL ESPs? I don't know. It's in BTC in Ljubljana. Big shopping center.

Yeah, it`s Big Bang i think.

Man, it`s really fuc*ed up to live in Croatia.

I think i will order M-II from Music123 or SV standard from Japan.

AK47 - where do you go to Croatia?

Thanks for the answers.

Comment

Slovenia is not really eastern Europe, more like central Europe :P. I believe prices in Croatia are much higher than here in Slovenia, which can be because Croatia is not a part of EU (yet). Maybe that's why Allu wants to buy one here. And he's pretty much fucked cause he has to pay taxes no matter where he buys the gear from (thomann.de, musik produktiv etc.). But if he buys it in Slovenia, he can smuggle it in the car .

Comment

My parents are from Zagreb so I visit there and I dont know if I am spelling this right as I only know how to say it Osyek? its by the Adriatic Sea. I have family there as well very nice to visit there.

Ishibashi will ship from Japan to you if you want an ESP.

Also VAT is 25% but you can declare the value less but your screwed if it gets damaged in shipping.

Music 123 does not ship overseas as far as I know unless they confirmed this with you.

I know Slovenia is not really Eastern europe, I just been through that part of Europe and realize how crappy/expensive it can be getting things we in America take for granted like guitars and computers.

Comment

Slovenia is not really eastern Europe, more like central Europe :P. I believe prices in Croatia are much higher than here in Slovenia, which can be because Croatia is not a part of EU (yet). Maybe that's why Allu wants to buy one here. And he's pretty much fucked cause he has to pay taxes no matter where he buys the gear from (thomann.de, musik produktiv etc.). But if he buys it in Slovenia, he can smuggle it in the car .

Yeah but i don wanna smuggle it.
                          In Croatia is evertyhing really expensive and there is only few LTD`s which costs like an ESP in America. LTD`s cost around 1000€(euros).

Comment

i think if you want to order an ESP (real deal) in Big Bang, the sales dude is going to try to smuggle in an LTD, saying it's exactly the same thing, or tell you they cant get them. or, give you such a price you'd be better off buying it from the US and pay the shipping + tax
                            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                              My parents are from Zagreb so I visit there and I dont know if I am spelling this right as I only know how to say it Osyek? its by the Adriatic Sea. I have family there as well very nice to visit there.

Ishibashi will ship from Japan to you if you want an ESP.

Also VAT is 25% but you can declare the value less but your screwed if it gets damaged in shipping.

Music 123 does not ship overseas as far as I know unless they confirmed this with you.

I know Slovenia is not really Eastern europe, I just been through that part of Europe and realize how crappy/expensive it can be getting things we in America take for granted like guitars and computers.

Cool. I live in Zagreb.

And it`s called Osijek.

I didn`t find ESP on Ishibashi.

Comment

Working...
                              X