No announcement yet.

There is no mistake about it LIFE SUCKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's terrible.... Cancer is such a shitty thing.

Life does suck. I guess instead of waiting for the storm to pass, you've got to learn how to dance in the rain.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Wow. That "no toys" comment kicked me in the nuts too. Very sad...

Sometimes bad things happen to good people. No comfort in that though...

God doesn't really have much to do with this. That's how I feel anyway. To me, God (or whatever is going on, Cosmic Energy, whatever) is more of an absentee landlord. I believe he set it up and has let us do our thing. With that idea, it's easy to believe and still hear about things like this. I don't believe "Everything Happens For A Reason". What's the reason for this?
      I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Sometimes I think Tom Waits is on to something with this song..
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this. God bless this little boy and his family.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Goddamn, I hate to read this sort of thing. It breaks my heart. Children are precious. You're damn right it's not fair. Of all the foul, repugnant pieces of shit in this world that truly deserve to die, and instead, a 4 year old little boy gets cancer. I'll tell you what, if there is a god, he's a fucking asshole who deserves to be stabbed in the face with a screwdriver.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I'm gonna go home and hug my son.

Comment

Man, that just brought tears to my eyes. Nothing is harder to take than the death of a young innocent child. I love my kids so much, that I'm not sure I'd be strong enough to go on after something like that. Too much pain. I'm sure you find a way. But my heart would be ripped out, and I'd be an empty shell afterwards.

Thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
                Believing that he will be going to a better place causes weakness. The kid should fight it out until he can.
                You could not make a statement with more douchebaggery. I'd love to see you say that in person to the kid's parents, instead of on a blind internet board. Un-fuckin-real.

Comment

man i feel for you
                  two of my cloest fiends were just taken by cancer
                  one was given 5 monghts to live and he died 2 days later

cancer is a basterd
                  my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family
                  Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
                  Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
                    Believing that he will be going to a better place causes weakness. The kid should fight it out until he can.

YEAH... HE IS FUCKING 5!!! DID YOU READ THE THREAD AT ALL?

Comment

As the dad of a girl that just turned 1, I just try to deflect stuff like this as best I can, because dwelling on it would send me overboard.

But I have to say, abdominal cancer is one of the worst kinds. One of the most excruciatingly painful. What will this kid have to go through? How can you explain that kind of pain?

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                        But I have to say, abdominal cancer is one of the worst kinds. One of the most excruciatingly painful. What will this kid have to go through? How can you explain that kind of pain?
                        Precisely, I wouldn't know what to fucking say. It just kills me like you will not believe. So unfair, you will just have to sit there, see him cramping up with pain and there is not a fucking thing you can do or say to the kid.

You wonder why people commit suicide? put yourself on that spot.....
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal View Post
                          Wow. That "no toys" comment kicked me in the nuts too. Very sad...

Sometimes bad things happen to good people. No comfort in that though...

God doesn't really have much to do with this. That's how I feel anyway. To me, God (or whatever is going on, Cosmic Energy, whatever) is more of an absentee landlord. I believe he set it up and has let us do our thing. With that idea, it's easy to believe and still hear about things like this. I don't believe "Everything Happens For A Reason". What's the reason for this?
                          Having lost my own Mother recently to cancer, I can certainly understand why people are quick to jump on the Anti-Christ bandwagon, however the facts of what I saw in my Mother's life over the last 38 years prove to me beyond the shadow of a doubt that God IS real, and He does have a plan.

That plan is for each of us to feel the same way about everyone on this Earth as we do for this one little boy. You don't know him. He's 4, but he could be the brattiest kid you'll ever meet, yet without having met him you express your deepest concern for his well-being.

That's God's Plan: To get you people to open your hearts not to just one sick little boy but to everyone equally, just like God does. Charles Manson, Paris Hilton, George Bush, Saddam Hussein, Adolph Hitler; God doesn't love one more than the other. He hates what they've done, but not the person. He hopes for the best from all of us, because He gives us the best He has every single day.

Learn it, Live it, Deal with it.
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You know what Matt, no offence, but god can suck my dick.

Comment

master plan to fuck us all in the ass... hell yeah
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                                You wonder why people commit suicide? put yourself on that spot.....
                                so true... LIFE SUCKS!!
                                Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X