Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new tattoo...

Turned out pretty nice I think, so just wanna show off
    This was right after it was done, so it looks much better now as this was a couple of weeks ago. Its on my left leg.
    Here ya go!

Last edited by Slashaxl; 06-22-2007, 01:01 AM.

Sepultura Rocks! my all-time fav band. I always wanted to get a tatoo exactly like that. but all dark green. Someday I might.
    Sam

Comment

Looks Sepultura inspired... and sore. I've been contemplating a tattoo myself. A scorpion or inverted cross on either arm.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
        Looks Sepultura inspired... and sore. I've been contemplating a tattoo myself. A scorpion or inverted cross on either arm.
        Yeah, Its very Sepultura inspired, it is the Sepultura logo!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

I'm not familiar with the Sepultura reference, but a cool tattoo none-the-less
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
              I'm not familiar with the Sepultura reference, but a cool tattoo none-the-less
              You're joking right? Sepultura is an amazing band from brazil. They started out as pure death metal, but their later albums are classified under Industrial metal. The original band is no more. But they still are making albums. Chaos A.D was my last fav by them.

here's them in wikipedia
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sepultura

If you are interested in trying one of their albums, I'd say get Arise or Beneath the remains.
              Sam

Comment

I like it a lot. Very cool piece.
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                X