Addictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addictions

So we went to another "insert city name here" Field Days last night and sure enough, there was another one of those damn Quarter Games. You know the game where you put the quarter down a shoot and it pushes them against the pile of other quarters hoping to push them over the edge. I know it rigged and they end up getting your money 90% of the time, but damn that game is addicting. Just one more quarter, I know the pile is about to fall.

Just walk away Matt......

I actually got about $3 out of one of those. The one with the little Tonka bulldozer, right?

Of course it cost me more than that
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yep, same kinda game.

Comment

They have those games at Dave and Busters, but you get your money back 0% of the time.

Comment

From the movie Exotica

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
          Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed
          Everybody knows that the war is over
          Everybody knows the good guys lost
          Everybody knows the fight was fixed
          The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
          That’s how it goes
          Everybody knows
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I'm glad gambling's not one of my addictions yet. I know that game though, they have it at provincial fairs here and I always end up losing about $5

The current list is short: smoking, masturbation and incessant loud music
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Working...
            X