Forza Motorsports II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forza Motorsports II

I love how this game looks so, I took some screenies while playing earlier.

Insert annoying equipment list here....

Looks cool. What type of graphic card are you using?

Comment

Xbox360
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Uh, them are nice pictures. Looks like a beautiful game. I sure miss playing racing games (GP2).
        Henrik
        AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Get yourself a 360 then and stop tiling for a while!
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

You are my little devil on the shoulder, telling me to do all the bad things in life. Nice, Huw!
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

A 360 is not bad, telling you to go and rub your cock on the neighbours window as they are getting down to a good night of coitus is bad

Think of it as a bad case of coitus interruptus for those who are on the receiving end of you display.

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Gran Turismo 4 > All other race games
                "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by AfterForever View Post
                  Gran Turismo 4 > All other race games
                  hahahahahaha.

wait.

hahhahahahahahaha.

Comment

Yeah nice graphics. A flatmate of mine plays it all the time, in the livingroom.. I think he's strange. He's always buying the latest and most "realistic" games.. He plays Rainbow Six a lot too. And he's always raving about "wow that's realistic just like real life!"
                    If he wants thing to be as realistic as possible why don't he just join the army or get a car? I hate realistic games!
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by ApeDosMil View Post
                      hahahahahaha.

wait.

hahhahahahahahaha.
                      Let me rephrase that, GT4 is the best driving game ever. The racing element is somewhat weaker because of the lack of damage and the lack of proper opponent A.I.
                      "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

GT has lost it's sparkle for me, the last two were quite weak play-wise but very nice visually. I'm more into the Burnout franchise, nothing like racing and pushing your opponents off the track into an oncoming truck. Now that's fucking racing, not tweaking your engine management system for that extra fly fart worth of BHP.

I also like Project Gotham but I'm crap at getting the kudos points.

I like blowing shit up so I think that's why I prefer Burnout and it's ilk.
                        Anyone here play multiplayer Halo on the 360? We should set up a clan or arrange some death-matches!

Comment

oh hell yea. I play Burnout Revenge all the time with my kids. Great fun

PGR is good too.

I like Forza too, but I hardly play it anymore. Guess I got over the realistic car-tweaking type of racing game.
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

I like extra ultra realism in my racing games and ultra fakeness in my blow em up games!

Forza2 is excellent. Even tho I have many gripes, primarily about the physics (tyres especially), and some about the graphics ("rehashed' models of cars) its still a ball to play.

And for the record I found gt4 the worst of the series. The wheel has given me major fun on pc sims tho

Comment

Originally posted by bibz View Post
                              And for the record I found gt4 the worst of the series.
                              Why? Over 720 cars, great tracks, it drives great, amazing graphics (for PS2 standards)..

Comment

Working...
                              X