The most evil villain in movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most evil villain in movies.

Let's talk about who you think is the most wicked villian ever to appear on the big screen.

I'll start with Bijomaru Mogami from the Japanese samurai action movie "Azumi". I highly recommand everybody who loves movies like "The Matrix" to watch this one.

Bijomaru is a samurai warrior who mixes terrying skill with vanity, he dresses in all white, always carries a rose and moves as swifty as lightning, his sword doesn't have a hand protector because he doesn't need to defend himself.

So why do I think of him as the most wicked Villian ever?
    First of all, Bijomaru sees death as something beautiful, he doesn't strike his opponents to kill them, only to wound them, revelling in the suffering he causes by doing so. The more his victim suffers before he dies the better. He breaks the first rule of the samurai, that honor is more important than life itself. I guess this scene from "Azumi" (the first in which Bijomaru appears) says enough. I guess I should warn in advance that this scene is *ahem* somewhat bloody.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Hannibal Lecter.

Comment

King Kong. **shudders**
      Sam

Comment

Dr. Evil
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

I thought Azumi sucked pretty hard. The action sequences and the fighting were amateurish at best....I'm used to so much asian stuff, especially on asian screen.

Anyways, to answer the thread: T2!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

every role that Hugh Grant has in those romantic comedies... being so obnoxiously booring is evil to the highest degree
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

That dude is ghey.:ROTF: I'm watching the remake of "Cape Fear" and Deniro is doing a right fine job. That bastard can be really evil. And Nick Nolte never looked better.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Dark Helmet.

Comment

Darth fucking Vader. end of thread.
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Comment

Joe Pesci in Goodfellas.....Joe can get shit done!!-Lou
                      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by sully View Post
                        Darth fucking Vader. end of thread.
                        Oh hell yeah!

Not the whiny sobbing Darth Gayder from Episode 3 neither, I'm talking the old skool arm hacking, throat crushing, girl torturing Vader from Episodes 4 - 6.

Comment

It's pretty tough to beat Darth Vader in being a great character but I don't know if I would call him the most evil.

Comment

George Lucas! I mean the way he wasted such an awesome character like Darth Maul should be considered totally criminal and he should be locked up in film prison!

Comment

Darth Maul was dumb...

Hannible Lecter obviously takes it.

Can generally evil anti-heroes be considered villains? I think more specific criteria need to be established. When I think villain, I think of someone like The Joker or Captain Hook. But there are some very evil characters who oppose the heroes in movies (such as Jerry from the film Sphere, or Giger's Alien, or the Predator, or the Terminator) that are certainly evil, scheming, and scary as hell but I don't know if they necessarily fit the villain profile.

Comment

Working...
                              X