The most evil villain in movies.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Cartman.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

As far as "evil" in the Star Wars universe goes you can't beat Palpatine/Darth Sidius IMO.. Darth Vader wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for him..
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

That bloke from Wolf Creek, the most disturbing film I've ever seen, to the point that I wish I'd never watched it.

Comment

how about Stuntman Mike from Death Proof.... now that was a cool motherfucking movie
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            Eric Cartman.
            Well, if it has to be from a movie, I'd say Sheila Broflovski.
            If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Azumi is beyond awesome, it's one of my fav movies ever.. I know the fighting etc can eb a lot better, but the overall pciture was great imo.. Bijomaru is a great character.

As for most evil..

"I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Bricktop!

"Do you know what a nemesis is, boy?"

Comment

Michael Myers
                  THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

James Vander Beek- Varsity Blues.-lol Sorry lost my head. Whoever made it through that movie needs to be examined.

let 's go with Buffalo Bill (silence of the lambs)- "It puts the lotion in the basket" "precious???!!!!, Precious!!!???"
                    He was a sick villain, fukkin' guy made suits out of human skin. he'd be a great spokesman for some lotion company ya know.
                    "When I'm not making suits out of human skin, I use Nivea, it's good" -lol
                    Sorry lost my head again.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hell, I forgot about LaFours!

Fly Fatass,fly!!!

Comment

LaFours is definetly the most mysterious one
                        "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I'd love to see the villian with huge knockers come to life (wich Jay mentioned in Chasing Amy)

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy View Post
                            It's pretty tough to beat Darth Vader in being a great character but I don't know if I would call him the most evil.
                            yea, there was no malice there. Vader was just getting the job done. Great bad guy, but not most evil.
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Darth Sidious definitely. He could even post a fake auction on eBay and still get the money.
                              I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I have to go with Buffalo Bill...he scares the crap out of me.
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X