RIP Chris Benoit and family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brutus Beefcake isn't dead:
    Nope, he lives not far from here. My friend bumped into him at a chucky cheese a few yrs ago ... lol
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by guitarsjb View Post
      The way out of the "gag" was last night during the 3 hour tribute to Chris, they cancelled the "show" in San Antonio, kept the arena for the announcers/wrestlers to share their moments. Vince came out and said something to the effect of...
      They have been acting out a "skit" of his demise, but tonight they had a tragedy that had no room for acting, for real life is much worse than what they do..or something like that. I'm sure you can find it somewhere. Anyhow, they let it be known, Vinces "death" was a goofy form of entertainment/soap opera that is now wrestling, and they truely were dealing with the loss of a friend. Actually, I thought that was one of the best parts of the whole night.
      Oh, I see. I don't have cable, so I didn't see the show. I actually didn't even hear about it until I saw this thread before I went to bed last night.

I would like to see that episode. Maybe I can YouTube it.

- E.
      Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        Nope, he lives not far from here. My friend bumped into him at a chucky cheese a few yrs ago ... lol
        He manages a gym in the New England area as well (when he isn't eating crappy pizza).

- E.
        Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Man, there aren't too many of the classics (to me anyway, and I mean wrestlers from the 80s and early 90s, who I have loads of tapes of from my brother) left. This is very sad no matter what it was

Comment

It's been reported that he strangled his wife, smothered his son and then hanged himself in his weight room. RIP to this wife and son. They are investigating whether steriods played some part.

He has 2 other children from another relationship.

Comment

Its roid rage. There is no conspiracy. Older wrestlers are trying everything to stay in the ring, and when you have a huge industry like that the guys at the top running the show want the guys to stay around, so they push the roids on them. No matter how many times they deny it, its already been admitted to by some of them who have fallen out. With Benoit, the rage could have been triggered by not only the roids but a mixture of them with pain killers. He did recently break his neck and was being fed pain killers constantly. Back when Benoit was in WCW he wasnt on steroids, but after the move to WWE, its do what Vince says or he will ruin you...............

Comment

Benoit's History of Domestic Violence Exposed
                Posted Jun 26th 2007 1:27PM by TMZ Staff
                Filed under: Celebrity Justice

Before her grisly death, Chris Benoit's wife once told a judge that she
                was, "intimidated by threats of violence" from her 220 lb. husband.

In divorce papers filed in 2003, Nancy Benoit included a petition for
                protection from domestic abuse against Chris. In the papers, Nancy
                claimed that Benoit, "lost his temper and threatened to strike the
                petitioner and cause extensive damage to the home and personal
                belongings of the parties, including furniture." Nancy added that she
                was, "in reasonable fear for petitioner's own safety and that of the
                minor child."

Three months later, Nancy filed to have the divorce papers and the
                restraining order dismissed. A short time later, a judge granted her
                wish.

As TMZ first reported, law enforcement sources tell TMZ they believe he
                strangled his wife on Saturday, smothered his son on Sunday and then
                hanged himself on Monday.
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Again, RIP to the wife & child. A huge "F-YOU!!" to the asshole who killed them.

I can't begin to fathom what kind of "man" takes the life of an innocent child.
                  Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Fuck this Guy...
                    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

That's fucking terrible!

Anabolic Steroids..years of that shit will scramble your brains like fried eggs..or kill you!
                      Last edited by horns666; 06-26-2007, 02:24 PM.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yep, I will never know how people can just kill like this, especially children.-Lou
                        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

This happens all the time. Steroids or not. Something snapped. It's almost like the dude creates his family and when he perceives that he has had a personal meltdown and has "Failed", everyone that was part of his "Failure", innocents, have to pay as well. He "cleaned the slate". It's a fucking crazy world we live in. Women do the same thing.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                            Again, RIP to the wife & child. A huge "F-YOU!!" to the asshole who killed them.

I can't begin to fathom what kind of "man" takes the life of an innocent child.
                            +1000 no RIP for that guy....sorry, he should rot in hell

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
                              This happens all the time. Steroids or not. Something snapped. It's almost like the dude creates his family and when he perceives that he has had a personal meltdown and has "Failed", everyone that was part of his "Failure", innocents, have to pay as well. He "cleaned the slate". It's a fucking crazy world we live in. Women do the same thing.
                              Yep,..I had a front seat view of reality for too long...it changed me forever.

I haven't watched the news for over a decade, because it brings me back.

I saw this here and rushed to tell my kid, who was watching it on the news..at the same time.

I get all my "news" thru you guys..or I don't get it at all..and I like it that way!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Steroids will cause sudden fits of rage. I took steroids when I was younger and what they say about the side effects are true. Anyone thats been on them can tell Benoit was a serious user. As far as the other wrestlers dying goes well. I think steroids caused there deaths. Eddie guerero died of a massive heart attack and he had an enlarged heart. This is a side effect of roids. There will be alot of athletes dying young soon. Roids are stupid. Money isnt worth dying young over.

Oh yea and the only murder I belive can be tied to Mcmahon is Owen Harts. His bro beat the crap out of Mcmahon and spit on him during an event. Bret hart got screwed in his last match in the WWF before goin to WCW. Shortly afterwards Owens rigging failed and he died during a show.

Comment

Working...
                                X