I have a degree!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a degree!!

I got the news today. A 2:1 in primary education studies...unfortunately the prospect of teaching in school is long gone, but i am gonna to use it to go toward teaching guitar once i have saved up enuff money to get on one of the guitsar courses in london and do what i really love doing for the rest of my life

Congrats. Why not teach school?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

i don't like the workload, and let's face it i'd much rather play guitar...so why not do a job similar to what i have a degree in with less workload and beaurocracy and more of what i really love doing

Comment

Sounds good to me. I kinda wish I would have gone into teaching. I would get respect just by my looks.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Congratulations! If the music doesn't work out you can always fall back on the degree and teach sprogs.
          Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
            Sounds good to me. I kinda wish I would have gone into teaching. I would get respect just by my looks.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

You would make a great college professor.I think I told you that before.
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Norton. Your signature is me. I used to have really long hair in the '70's. I wasn't a hippie. I was just too lazy to get a haircut.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I would have made a good teacher. And Sonic should reconsider.

Comment

I plan on going into teaching n about 10 years, when I hit my mid 50's. A job with summers off sounds awesome to me
                Courtesy, Integrity, Self-control, Perseverance, Indomitable Spirit

Comment

i did conider it a lot fett, but the workload is massive, and when ur barely scraping 5 hours sleep a night coz of the huge amount of planning, record keeping, and marking, getting up at half six the next morning aqnd not dtopping till you get ur next 5 hrs sleep u really start to loose the enjoyment of it because ur too busy stressing about everything including wother the kids are behaving to have fun with what ur doing, and when ur not enjoying it how are you supposed to do it for the rest of your life. 4 years training was enuff thanks - i'll stick to guitar!!

Comment

Another humanitarian nipped in the pud by an educational system that scares them away. The US is the same way. It's just not right.

Comment

Norton. Your signature is me. I used to have really long hair in the '70's. I wasn't a hippie. I was just too lazy to get a haircut.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: I would have made a good teacher. And Sonic should reconsider.

I'm mostly a cappitalist.ı support the army. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life, not even once. I drink very very very rarly( a few glasses of wine per year) and I'm planning on starting up my own business when I finish the college. I don't fit the hippie definition, too :ROTF:

Comment

Well, out of all those, I did get a dergee. The rest is just dead brain cells and nasty lungs. I still think Sonic can teach school and still do the guitar thing. He's young.

Comment

I think he's doing the right thing. Doing the job that you believe in is very important.So, I'm gonna produce RC car engines or machine guns

Comment

I would get respect just by my looks.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                            Fett - Would it be respect or fear?
                            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
                              Fett - Would it be respect or fear?

or love? :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X