Guitar Center Buyout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
    Cool, I'll check those out next time I'm there. I bought my WR1 from Splawn, but he doesn't seem to carry the USA Jacksons anymore.
    Let me know if you head this way - I'm just outside Raleigh.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

This is actually the best news an independant music store owner could get. It most probably means no new GC's and a bunch will be closing. Yay!
      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        Let me know if you head this way - I'm just outside Raleigh.
        Cool, will do.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
          This is actually the best news an independant music store owner could get. It most probably means no new GC's and a bunch will be closing. Yay!
          Unless they go with the Harris Teeter approach. There will be a GC at every intersection then. :ROTF:
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

They already have too many stores that aren't profitable.
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I can hit 3 on the way home from work.:ROTF: Naperville/Aurora, Villa Park, and Arlington Heights. Too many I'd say so. Or maybe it's my 45 mile drive home

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                this blows the big one for me in the hugest of ways.9 weeks down the tubes. Oh well, guess I'll fukkin' take a cruise to the ocean and rap with human beings with my trusty skateboard. This will absolutely wipeout what I have been working on fairly dilligently so this calls for some slacking today-lol

Sorry to hear that bro... Major suckage...

I hate GC, but hate to hear your deal getting shafted.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                  They already have too many stores that aren't profitable.
                  Damn Matt say ain'y so!!

Nobody is mentioning the incredible brain drain hitting the streets looking for new employment... :ROTF:
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                      Sorry to hear that bro... Major suckage...

I hate GC, but hate to hear your deal getting shafted.

Fukk it, I'm still feeling tall and it was gorgeous out today. oh yeah , it's nice everyday here-lol and I'm tall everyday too-, so I'm in heaven no matter what happens.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Good way to look at it bro...

Comment

I havent bought anything from GC in over a year. I wont either. GC is corporate scum.Id buy off ebay before GC.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
                            I havent bought anything from GC in over a year. I wont either. GC is corporate scum.Id buy off ebay before GC.
                            I bought my last 6 guits off of the bay. That's how dismal the GC situation is around here.

Comment

Comment

Hey Boxcar, where do you "get your guits" in NC?
                                _________________________________________________
                                "Artists should be free to spend their days mastering their craft so that working people can toil away in a more beautiful world."
                                - Ken M

Comment

Working...
                                X