No announcement yet.

Guitar Center Buyout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I listen to me. And my GC sucks. I saw the "Wall" and saw nothing worthwhile. I like my pawnshop much better.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      For what it is worth, the GC in Lynnwood, WA is so cluttered and small that the first time I went there will be my last. It reminded me of my trailer. And that's not a good thing. I was not impressed at all. Maybe, the new corp owners will do something about that. Bets?
      Fett Center

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

The clutter, may your Floyd break, you bastard .

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
          The clutter, may your Floyd break, you bastard .
          Even better: Clutter Center :ROTF:
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

What about; "fett's Frets" "Don't fret kids, I have every guitar you never knew you need to own. No guitar over $200. Names? Who needs names? Come on down and play the motherfuckers. I have a wide selection. Some have all 6 strings. All my guitars are guaranteed to be guitars. Plywood? I'm your man. Ash? Your's and my face. Maple? Your aunt. Fenders from every corner of the globe. Kramers? Eddie wants mine. I have more parts than a deluxe Lego set. Come on down!!! And fuck me over. I'm giving them away."

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
              There are knowledgeable and ignorant people that work at GC just like there are knowledgeable and ignorant users in website forums. The trick is knowing which ones to listen to and which ones not to listen to.
              Hmmm not sure what i should read into this. If anything. I'm only speaking from experiance and some of the mom and pop stores around here have had some pretty stupid people working for them. Including some of the owners of said places. There are quite a few around here who do konw what they are talking about and they do outweigh the moron staffed ones. But the moron staffed do still exsist. At least around here. There's stupid people every were. Especailly Walmart. :P

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK View Post
                Hmmm not sure what i should read into this. If anything. I'm only speaking from experiance and some of the mom and pop stores around here have had some pretty stupid people working for them. Including some of the owners of said places. There are quite a few around here who do konw what they are talking about and they do outweigh the moron staffed ones. But the moron staffed do still exsist. At least around here. There's stupid people every were. Especailly Walmart. :P
                Don't read anything into it. You stated my point in your second to last sentence.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Ouch!
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 10-12-2008, 10:19 PM.
                    Just a guitar player...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
                      Don't read anything into it. You stated my point in your second to last sentence.
                      Yeah including here Jack. BTW opinions are like assholes. Every has one and some of them are just worth shit. Signed the moron in question.

Comment

Working...
                      X