No announcement yet.

Wrestling Deaths- Steroid Related ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I admit I am tin foil cap wearing guy when it comes to wrestling I believe they were murders, professional hits set up by Vince Mcmahon, its just speculation on my part but I really believe it to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
      I admit I am tin foil cap wearing guy when it comes to wrestling I believe they were murders, professional hits set up by Vince Mcmahon, its just speculation on my part but I really believe it to be true.

OMG That is mental.

Many of the heart attacks are the result of steroids and other drugs being used for years and weakening the body. A lot of the guys on the professional level need a little boost of energy after all the travel and workouts if they want to do well in their matches and make it to the next level. Coke, uppers, whatever. They are already punishing themselves working in matches, and all the painkillers, roids and whatnot adds up to a broken body.

Yokozuna died of a heart attack beacuse he was a 500 pound fat guy.
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Vince is putting hits out on guys? Sure.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Well, I wrestled, and so did my son...and I'm gonna leave this one alone.
          You wrestled in high school. I think yer safe bro...

Comment

didn't they figure Lyle Alzados cancer was probably caused by his steroid abuse

just found this
            Last edited by FusionFarmer; 06-27-2007, 05:03 PM.
            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Well, we might as well pull a "Mustaine" and blame Marty and Dan Huff!
              "POOP"

Comment

Like I said in the benoit thread. Roids are bad news. I used them back in the day and they cause an enlarged heart. Roids grow muscle and the heart is a muscle. This side effect causes heart problems and strokes. Many wrestlers have had bone problems too. This is a side effect also. There are many cases of teens who killed there GF or themselves while on roids. Lance Armstrong has an enlarged heart and lost a nut. I gaurantee he used roids. You'll see so many more deaths related to roids in the near future too. Baseball players etc...Yall remember the Von Erichs back in the 80s . They lost many of there family members to suicides and health issues....

I get an irregular heartbeat every now and again too. I had/have a HUGE rage issue too. Roids are bad news people. Like I said before money and fame arent worth dying early.

Comment

Working...
                X