Knife guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife guys

So I just picked up a new SOG SEAL Pup Elite. It's a really cool all purpose knife that looks like it will serve me well. Since it's only a 4 inch blade, I'd really like to carry it on my ankle instead of my belt. I can't seem to find any ankle straps that will allow me to do this though. Can anyone recommend a place where I could find one?

how about some cellotape? Dirty Harry style Might wanna shave first. Yeouch!
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I have the juiciest butterfly on the planet. It's not easy to show off with them, it takes a few lost fingers and you'll be ready.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

"It's a really cool all purpose knife that looks like it will serve me well."

Nothing like a cool, handy knife strapped to your ankle.
        "POOP"

Comment

The ankle carry is no good in my opinion. You'll never get to it in time should you need it.

Comment

If you're really serious about having it readily available while concealed, wouldn't a forearm or upper arm sheath be a better option than your ankle? Or a "sideways" (don't know the right term) belt sheath? I have a dual belt sheath that holds the knives parallel to my belt, so that I can quickly reach one with either hand.

It's a real jungle at my office.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              I have the juiciest butterfly on the planet. It's not easy to show off with them, it takes a few lost fingers and you'll be ready.
              Hey where'd you pick that up from? I've got some el cheapos that I love to flip around.

Comment

You wanna meet for Tea in Tijuana? Hit me with some pics-
                [email protected]

Comment

It's not intended for self defense, so I don't need super quick access to it. If I wanted something for self defense, I would use a gun.
                  Last edited by Argos; 06-27-2007, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Mines not either, if i needed something for self defense, I would use my loud mouth and talk the enemy into a headache and make them beg to leave the scene or phonecall.

Comment

Bah butterfly knives are illegal in this state

Comment

pretty much everywhere if i recall correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY View Post
                          "It's a really cool all purpose knife that looks like it will serve me well."

Nothing like a cool, handy knife strapped to your ankle.
                          Reminds me of the end fight scene in "Big Trouble in Little China" where Jack Burton (Kurt Russell) uses his left foot to push his knife through his boot and into Lo-Pang or whatever the baddies names is...

"Nice knife Mr Burton..."

Classic

Comment

Working...
                          X