Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Led Fukin' Zeppelin!

Holy cow: http://www.guitarworld.com/article/l...y_to_fly_again
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

I can see the dressing room rockstar request list:

(2) bottles of metamucil
    (10 lbs) quaker oatmeal
    (3) aluminum walker aids
    (3) recliners
    (3) large digit telephones
    assortment of mashed potates, meatloaf and soft skin breads
    Foster grant reading glasses
    (6) boxes of Depends brand undies
    supply of denture adhesives
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Ya never know, they may show up with a pail of mud sharks and be back in business!!!

Comment

Im Excited.
        Guitars:
        '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
        '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
        '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
        Amp:
        VOX AD30VT

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
          I can see the dressing room rockstar request list:

(2) bottles of metamucil
          (10 lbs) quaker oatmeal
          (3) aluminum walker aids
          (3) recliners
          (3) large digit telephones
          assortment of mashed potates, meatloaf and soft skin breads
          Foster grant reading glasses
          (6) boxes of Depends brand undies
          supply of denture adhesives
          Its a bitch they're getting up there in age, but I bet they can still put on a hell of a show,
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Too stoned to move, too old to move ... what's the difference?
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

I am a huge Zep fan, but Plant can't sing shit anymore and Page can't play shit anymore. They should have gave it up back at No Quarter almost 13 years ago.

Comment

Come on! 60 is the new 50!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
                    I am a huge Zep fan, but Plant can't sing shit anymore and Page can't play shit anymore. They should have gave it up back at No Quarter almost 13 years ago.

Obviously you didn't catch Jimmy Page with the Black Crowes, or listened to Jimmy Page and the Black Crowes live from the greek theatre CD. I did, and I suggest you do, you'll be surprised how great they were, are and am. Plant will pull it off, but I'd love a review of the show. If no Quarter came out almost 13 years ago, I'd be able to make the two biggest mistakes I made in my life disappear and be on easy street now. Oh how I wish your timeline was right, or remotely close.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Yawn!

Couldn't be less interested if I tried.
                      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I will have to give the Black Crows/Page a listen then. I heard Page try and pull off his own solo to Thank You and the for the most part the begining lead for Since I Been Loving You on No Quarter and they were sad.

Go and listen to how frekin amazing Page does Since I Been Loving You on The Song Remains The Same concert, (That has got to be one of my most favorite performances of anyone doing anything) then listen to it on the No Quarter from 1993.

Comment

TSRTS- one of the must see rock movies of all time. If you have not viewed that flick, you may be an alien, or a ghost. I was unaware of the No Quarter , my bad Online, but the Crowes show was incredible, check the cd out, or i'll burn one for you, it's pricey if you want me to. Just let me know and it's on.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I would go see them - they broke up long before I was born

Comment

what's all the negativity... they are definetly in better shape than ozzy who absolutely blows these days but still people go and see him

I saw Robert a couple of years ago and he was outstanding... and he is coming out with fresh and new material all the time wich sounds cool as hell and is updated
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X