Led Fukin' Zeppelin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
    what's all the negativity... they are definetly in better shape than ozzy who absolutely blows these days but still people go and see him
    Hey hey.. I saw Ozzy a few weeks ago in my own friggin' hometown.. If I don't come to Ozzy, Ozzy will come to me!
    Anyway, how was his singing? Sour as hell. And Zakk didn't exactly blow my mind that night, he did what was expected, played all the right solos, but his own 10-minute solo was very uninspired. But that's ok, cause they kicked it off with Bark At The Moon and the crowd went fucking nuts.
    Like I said, Ozzy's singing isn't the cleanest live anymore, but 15000 of us couldn't care less. Ozzy was headbanging, smiling, laughing, clapping, I swear he must have been on uppers cause he was nothing like the sad old man I saw on the Live at Budokan concert! Just saying.. He can still bring it
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

They can't be short of money...
      Oh well, if I can get tickets I'd go and see them just to say I had.
      I wonder who will be the drummer, they need quite a tub thumper?
      Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I heard Bonhams son was to handle drum duties
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I saw them around 1969, I'll leave it at that. If they come back, they will have to do the obligatory PBS "I Thought You Were All Dead" special.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I had tickets to see them when they were on their last tour, dated about a month or less after from Bonham died... That is when I liked them. Nowdays, I could care less.

Tommy is right tho, The Song Remains the Same is about the best live album ever made, and probably one of the best albums ever made in general. Shame when you hear Zep on the radio, they seem to forget that was ever made. Just studio crap that I hate any more...

Comment

Sounds like it was a good show. They played a 10 sec clip of black dog on the evening news, and things sounded and looked pretty good.

"Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

NP: Achilles Last Stand

Good jesus, the show sounded awesome from that one clip.
                Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

lotta vids showin up everywhere

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                    Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

ps what kind of sound engineer doesn't ring out the monitors? feedback for this show? unfuckingbelievable.... so many hacks in live sound making big bucks.

Comment

dont see what the big deal is
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Apparently plants requirements were caffeine and an ironing board, coz ironing his own clothes gets him in the mood before a gig. who says rock n roll is dead? lollll

Comment

:ROTF:

Comment

Wholy Crap, Jimmy Page is a BLONDE !!!!

Comment

they sound good... hopefully they will come to dfw. the best hard rock band ever... period. nobody else is even close(imo).
                                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                                Amp... Pioneer
                                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                                X