X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intersting Chris Benoit news...

wierd

Comment

There is an article from this AM that has some quotes from his doctor about a testosterone defficiency (link below). The article also has claims of marital friction due to care issues for the child. The whole thing sounds like the WWE is in damage control mode and they are afraid the fit is going to hit the shan.

Comment

Yeah this case is just getting wierder by the second. I heard on the radio that his son had needle marks. Apparently, his parents thought he was undersized and he was injected growth hormones.
        Damn, I love this Interweb.

Comment

Originally posted by krimson View Post
          Yeah this case is just getting wierder by the second. I heard on the radio that his son had needle marks. Apparently, his parents thought he was undersized and he was injected growth hormones.
          Yeah I saw that segment. that just sickens me! Poor kid!
          Sam

Comment

Well that's wierd...

I wonder if it was removed? I checked his Wiki entry Monday night and didn't recall seeing that.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Originally posted by krimson View Post
              Rumor has it that the doctor who's office was raided recommended growth hormone injections to treat the child's mental development issues.
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by stevieb91 View Post
                Rumor has it that the doctor who's office was raided recommended growth hormone injections to treat the child's mental development issues.
                That could be legit, growth hormone is produced naturally by the pituitary gland. Growth hormone is often used to treat development issues in children where there is a hormone deficiency. Im not sure about it being used to treat slow mental development, but who knows, there's a reason "rumors" are just that, Rumors. Maybe the kid was just short for his age and had a hormone deficiency.

The wikipedia thing is weird though. Talk about an odd twist.
                Guitars:
                '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                Amp:
                VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
                X