Craig Biggio Hit's 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig Biggio Hit's 3000

Biggio joins the club of 3000 hits and the Astros actually won the game in the 11th with a Grand Slam by Carlos Lee! Cool stuff! It was pandamonium in Minute Maid Park last night.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

I tip my hat to him !!! He's always been a consistent player. Bravo Mr. Biggio.

Comment

Nice to hear about a good guy instead of those freaks on animal steroids for a change.

Congrats Craig, rock on!

Comment

Yeah, it's something. I'm not a huge baseball fan, but it was big for Houston. It was on the front page of the Houston Chronicle this morning. Craig is/was a very consistant player and has been in Houston since 1988. He was joined by retired buddy Jeff Bagwell out on the field after the 3000th hit. He finished up the night with 2 more hits. The last one started the rally to win the game in the 11th. One amazing dedicated player!
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Frank Thomas hit his 500th home run last night, he'sjust big, no steroid links to him. I hope.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I was there!! The place went crazy!! First time I have come from a baseball game and my ears felt a bit like they had been to a concert.

I couldn't post the pic, but here's a link.
            http://www.printroom.com/popupImage....3939&effectRGB=
            Last edited by Flametop; 06-30-2007, 12:01 AM.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Working...
            X