Saltwater Fuel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saltwater Fuel

Hmm, looks like this old boy is onto somthing.......... Say Bye-bye oil from the Middle East!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

And he's from my area... Cool.

Comment

Nope, the energy his machine uses to release the oxygen from the salt water is more then the energy you will get from burning the byproduct.

Comment

Very cool! My questions are: How much RF energy is required for ignition? Is the flame self-sustaining once ignited, or does it need constant bombardment? If so, what is the net energy yield (or deficit)?

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
          Very cool! My questions are: How much RF energy is required for ignition? Is the flame self-sustaining once ignited, or does it need constant bombardment? If so, what is the net energy yield (or deficit)?
          Jeez, you guys just talked me retarded.....:ROTF:

A~
          All hail the 'King'
          R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear View Post
            Nope, the energy his machine uses to release the oxygen from the salt water is more then the energy you will get from burning the byproduct.
            Patent attorneys have a very technical term of art for these guys: kooks. the USPTO museum even has a nice display of some of the more clever perpetual motion machines that have been demonstrated for them over the years.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
            X