Another twist to Benoit Case...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another twist to Benoit Case...

I have been flamed for speculating on the recent deaths of wrestlers being murders... so someone from the WWE(Or from the same town as the homebase) posted on the Wikipedia that Chris was dead 14 hours before the body was found!!!

I dont think Chris did it and I stand by the theory it was a hit gone bad so flame away and call me a tin foil hat wearing nut case...

Linky...
    http://www.comcast.net/sports/index....vqh=itn_benoit

In case you missed the other thread I believe it was a hit done with poor timing as the wife and kid were not supposed to be home thus to cover it up made it look like a murder suicide.

I don't know what you were linking to, but that link doesn't go to anything about the story.
    Edit: it works now.
    -Rick

Comment

I don't understand why you think McMahon would want his employees dead. With his insurance company paying out so many death benefits, against his group policy, it would put his premiums through the roof. Just seems like bad business to me. lol
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

If you remember in the late 80's WWE was almost killed by the steriod scandal and he cannot afford another. His fear is disgruntle employees blowing the whistle on him. He has the money and the power to do such things.

If you got connections you can hire this guy its all about the money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdsiZOE-5zY

Comment

That's very strange. This anonymous editor put that his wife was dead based on rumors 14 hours before any bodies were found? Very suspicious to me. From what I heard, the WWE just said he cancelled for "personal reasons." There's definitely more to this case than meets the eye.
          Scott

Comment

Well if one went nuts from doing roids and congress got involved his business could be lost. Not adding fuel to the fire, but with current furor in congress over roids Vince has a lot to fear. Also a fan has stepped forward and stating that they posted that information after hearing it speculated about on another board. They went on to say they were taken aback when they found out it was true. http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...it.7ca8f3.html

Comment

To coincidental...
              Wikipedia confirmed the authenticity of the time stamp and said the entry was made by someone using an IP address registered in Stamford, Conn., where World Wrestling Entertainment is based. The anonymous user acknowledged being from Stamford, but claimed no connection to WWE.
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                To coincidental that the "anonymous fan" is in the same city and shares the same ISP as WWE.
                I know its seams as though Vince is doing his hits with a new agency and its probably in house instead of those good European ones thats why there are all these F ups.

Comment

Working...
                X