Cyber-Friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyber-Friends

I just have to tell you how hard the last "Bad News" thread has hit me. More than I want to remember. The support and the caring you people have shown is just wonderful. When I was going through what I did, I just had nowhere to go. I would have loved to have had a support group like this. Just flat ass class.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I met 2 of my three best friends on the web. It's nothing to be underestimated. Cyber friends rule
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Yep, like a big family here... Seen a lot people go through a lot here...

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Seriously tho. This is the best forum ever. Like fett said: Just flat ass class
        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

the only person I met in person on the forum is Sully and that guy is a dick...just kidding Sully

Seriously, even though I only know a bunch of you from the boards I do in fact concider them friends and care about them dearly...whether they see it that way or not....
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

The only person on this forum I've ever met was Gilbert from Severed Savior...
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I have to admit I'm not good at maintaining real-world friendships - yes, I am as annoying in peson as I am here at the JCF - but of all the people I've been friends with that I can hop in a car and go see (ex bandmates and such), it's you guys and gals I enjoy hanging out with more, even with all the in-fighting.

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X