No announcement yet.

Harley Riders...???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I personally think crotch rockets are ghey, and so does my dad, and any real biker I've ever met..ever see a tubby on one of those fucks..with his man cleavage poppin' out of his pants..NOT COOL..I repeat NOT FUGGIN' COOL!!!!

and the way they're bent over those things ..look like they take it in the can anywhoo..that's prolly why alot of them came in Day Glo..ain't that schweet!

I've seen some decent lookin' crotch rockets ..not many..I really don't pay attention to be honest...because they don't look cool IMO!

Can you picture me on one..bent all forward..my hairy man crack scaring the kids behind me in a mini van..that's not right!
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sweet car Bill...I love Yellow. Both my car and bike are yellow.
      I'm married so I'm not trying to attract any honeys but, yellow certainly does the trick.

Comment

Here's 3 easy steps to resolve your situation .........

1. Close your eyes
        2. Ask yourself "What bike would I enjoy ridng the most?"
        3. Buy it

Remember, its all about you, man. Your ass is gonna be ridin' it and laying out the money. The only advice about your choice that I can give is that chicks don't like mopeds, so stay away from them

Somebody doesn't like your choice ? fuck 'em
        Somebody won't ride beside your bike ? fuck 'em
        Somebody doesn't like that you're not dressed like Rob Halford ? fuck 'em

Ride what YOU want, where YOU want, when YOU want, and with who YOU want. That, my friend, is biker mentality. And you don't have to have your ass sticking out of a pair of chaps to have THAT.

FTR, I ride a Harley. Its what I always wanted, so thats what I got. I've done the jeans, boots, and leather jacket since high school, so while I look the part, I don't consider myself a biker. I'm just a guy with a bike like most riders.
        I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
          Here's 3 easy steps to resolve your situation .........

1. Close your eyes
          2. Ask yourself "What bike would I enjoy ridng the most?"
          3. Buy it

Remember, its all about you, man. Your ass is gonna be ridin' it and laying out the money. The only advice about your choice that I can give is that chicks don't like mopeds, so stay away from them

Somebody doesn't like your choice ? fuck 'em
          Somebody won't ride beside your bike ? fuck 'em
          Somebody doesn't like that you're not dressed like Rob Halford ? fuck 'em

Ride what YOU want, where YOU want, when YOU want, and with who YOU want. That, my friend, is biker mentality. And you don't have to have your ass sticking out of a pair of chaps to have THAT.

FTR, I ride a Harley. Its what I always wanted, so thats what I got. I've done the jeans, boots, and leather jacket since high school, so while I look the part, I don't consider myself a biker. I'm just a guy with a bike like most riders.
          WELL said!!

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust View Post
            WELL said!!
            Yeah, Fuggums..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

People can be closed minded. You made the right decision to learn to ride on a smaller bike that you are comfortable with. You have plenty of time to continue learning your riding skills while looking for whatever your next bike will be. The choice is yours and be true to yourself. The only thing I can ad is watch out for those 4 wheeled bastards.
              Good luck,
              Scott
              Just one more guitar!

Comment

Gotta love "non-conformists" with strict dress codes & rules of conduct. This just supports my theory that most people suck when you get them in groups of more than 3 or so and the politics begins. No different than if you showed up at the yacht club with too small a boat for Biff, Percy, and the rest of the lads. Bunch of lame tools.

Comment

The "Real Deal"..gimme a fuggin' break!!! The real deal doesn't exist anymore, nor do they have the power or intimidation they once had..not even fuggin' close!

My lil' Bro is going to be a Hells Angel..yeah, my dad been there done that when we were kids, and thinks he's a fuggin' 'tard..but ya can't stop 'em..those fucks are just a shadow of once was. As a son of a Outlaw MC prez (when it actually meant something) and years later as a cop..I can tell you that was a dying breed..LONG AGO. Now seen as pathetic, throwbacks now by my father!

They're ALL posers now..I delt with all local MCs as a cop East side /West side..and I gave em "respect" and already knew how to schmooze them, not hard to do, I knew how to stroke a retarded wannabe the right way..why because I watched my father (the real deal) demand respect from local law enforcement, and got it. These wannabes have that same mindset but nothing like the real thing...they just wanna play biker...Hey mom look at my colors!

Well my bro is Hell bent..pun intended ...he's a fuggin' 'tard/ punk..no more no less...but he plays a good "role"..so he'll be their bitch for some time.

Ride what you want..fuck the pretend "real deals" and clicks..they mean absolutely nothing these days!

Like I said..most of my dad's guys rode HDs..he was sick of fixin' 'em so he chopped up and customized show winning 750, Hondas..he didn't lose any respect..he was their fuggin' FEARED leader.

That is Gospel!
                  Last edited by horns666; 07-14-2010, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    The "Real Deal"..gimme a fuggin' break!!! The real deal doesn't exist anymore, nor do they have the power or intimidation they once had..not even fuggin' close!

My lil' Bro is going to be a Hells Angel..yeah, my dad been there done that when we were kids, and thinks he's a fuggin' 'tard..but ya can't stop 'em..those fucks are just a shadow of once was. As a son of a Outlaw MC prez (when it actually meant something) and years later as a cop..I can tell you that was a dying breed..LONG AGO. Now seen as pathetic, throwbacks now by my father "Dago"!

They're ALL posers now..I delt with all local MCs as a cop East side /West side..and I gave em "respect" and already knew how to schmooze them, not hard to do, I knew how to stroke a retarded wannabe the right way..why because I watched my father (the real deal) demand respect from local law enforcement, and got it. These wannabes have that same mindset but nothing like the real thing...they just wanna play biker...Hey mom look at my colors!

Well my bro is Hell bent..pun intended ...he's a fuggin' 'tard/ punk..no more no less...but he plays a good "role"..so he'll be their bitch for some time.

Here is an article about the Rival MC war in 1971 involving the HAs, The local Breed and the Coffin Cheaters..who were there to back the HAs..all due to drug territory..plain and simple. The police, some whom I know didn't check the "Ol ladies" just the members. Well knowing that it was the "'ol ladies" that were the ones that snuck all the weapons in unchecked..and I'm talkin' unassembled tommy guns..while all that mayhem was goin' on..I woke up with 50+ Coffin Cheaters in my home loaded to to gills watching the prez's house for a hit..while he was negotiating with the NY chapter of The Breed's prez at Denny's..calling a truce..

THAT was the "Real Deal"..I thought it was cool because my mom kept me from school (2nd grade) that day ..all funny now..but some pretty serious shit then.

Here's one article about it.. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...4902-2,00.html

Ride what you want..fuck the pretend "real deals" and clicks..they mean absolutely nothing these days!

Like I said..most of my dad's guys rods HD..he was sick of fixin' 'em so he chopped up and customized show winning 750, Hondas..he didn't lose any respect..he was their fuggin' leader.

That is Gospel!
                    Hey Bill--

Have you read the book "Under and Alone" by William Queen? It's a true story about a cop (now ex-cop, I think) who went undercover to infiltrate the Mongol Nation. It's one of the BEST books I've ever read. I read it from cover-to-cover in one afternoon. Given your background, you'd probably love it.

Comment

I wanted to take these HD riders to a Poker run to the local gym and show them that although I am currently riding a 250cc starter bike I truly have the power.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrust View Post
                        Hey Bill--

Have you read the book "Under and Alone" by William Queen? It's a true story about a cop (now ex-cop, I think) who went undercover to infiltrate the Mongol Nation. It's one of the BEST books I've ever read. I read it from cover-to-cover in one afternoon. Given your background, you'd probably love it.

http://www.amazon.com/Under-Alone-Un.../dp/1400060842

No man, sounds cool..thanks!!!

man, I could write my own book..I keep saying that!

John G..fuggit..have fun..get some seat time in..listen man, my dad just taught me how to drive a stick when I got my Cobra....they don't come automatic. I'm not nearly as good as him banging those gears like a psycho..but I'm getting there. I wanted to mod my motor..but still can't handle what I have on tap. My dad said.."when you are bored with what you have, and can drive that shit like I can..then let's talk."

Still taking words of wisdom from my pop at 43..the only man I know "smarter" than me ..

Comment

Working...
                        X