Its the oneth of July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its the oneth of July

and the Reservation fireworks have started already. It will last until the 6th or later. They get M-160's up here in Seattle. It sounds like the friigging Middle East.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

We have M-80s (1/8 stick?), H-100's (1/4 stick?) and M-1000's (1/2 stick?).

No idea what a 160 is...

Comment

I don't know. I made that up.:ROTF: All I know that it sounds like the world is ending when they let that shit loose. Indians are exempt from US law. They can sell dynamite if they want. All you have to do is drive about 40 miles and you too can make a really big bang.

Comment

Happy Canada day Fett!

Comment

why the m-160 would be 1/16 stick As the VH song says "Light'em up"

Comment

I just got done lighting off some aerial stuff. But here in rhode island all fireworks are illegal so no M-anythings

Comment

Well, I can go to my local TV station's website and read all the rules the cities have on fireworks. But, what fucking difference does that make when you can go to the Reservation and buy enough shit to blow up the world. I just lie in bed and look out my window on the 4th. Rockets and dinooooomite.:ROTF:

Comment

Its the oneth of July

> Try looking for a military surplus store,and see if they have grenade simulators,and get one of those. This is about the loudest noise you will ever hear that wasn't the result of an airstrike,and without the huge fireball. This is the same type of thing they use in those flash-bang grenades cops use for dynamic entry,it's like 1/4 or 1/2 stick or an equivalent. Tommy D.
                "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

Whilst you guys are enjoying the fireworks, it's the UK's official no smoking day. As of 01072007, it's now illegal to smoke in any public building. What a load of bollox.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Oh man, thats total b.s.

Dude, I'de so get busted. looooolzzz

Comment

All last night was just awful. The fireworks lasted 5 hours. They settled down around midnight. Words fully can't described what went on. Major big bangs, as in feeling the concussion wave. I swear, they must have set off thousands of dollars of the real stuff. It was insane and I'm very tired this morning.

Comment

go back to bed!

Comment

Working...
                        X