"Scooter" Libby skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Scooter" Libby skates

Un-freakin-real. If this doesn't prove that he was really acting under Cheney's orders, nothing else will.

There's nothing like breaking the law - not to mention jeapordizing national security operatives - just for the sake of smearing a political opponent. But then the Pres / Vice Pres - who obviosuly ordered you to do so - then commute your prison sentence for breaking said laws.

No doubt a full pardon will be given in the final days. 2008 can't come soon enough.

Yes, then unfortunately we will be at the mercy of the democrats lust for removing our rights as the crappy pendulum swings the other direction.

Buy your guns and ammo now, they are sure to be outlawed along with cars. We'll be regulated into wearing helmets "for the children" to protect the world, then taxed into oblivion to pay for GWB's war and Clinton's artificial business/real estate bubble.

When will people elect a person from neither party? They are one and the same.
    When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

The White House has ignored/broken/trashed every law at every turn, why not add this to their "legacy".

However, the Dems will be no better when they get in.

Basically, we're fucked...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
        The White House has ignored/broken/trashed every law at every turn, why not add this to their "legacy".

However, the Dems will be no better when they get in.

Basically, we're fucked...
        Ralph I feel the exact same as you...it doesn't matter what party is involved they ALL are equally two faced pricks who'll sell the 1st born for a vote...only thing that changes is the party. Although I lean to being a republican the cycle never changes...Democrates blame Republicans for their screw-ups and current state of affairs and have their time. Power changes hands and Republicans blame the Democrats...rinse ...repeat...rinse ...repeat..rinse...repeat. I guess it gets boring, at least for the last 8 years...will be interesting seeing the tides turned once again. regardless...lik eyou said...we're all fucked :ROTF:
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Well for the record. I personally think Bush is an idiot who is a wannabe dictator and his actions are pure evil with this commute thing but Clinton has a 20 page list of people he pardoned too and Hillary is out there trashing Bush for it. What a cunt. This election has the worst choices for perz. Its like choosing between having you left nut removed or your right one. Either way youre gonna lose.

Comment

Ron Paul
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

My 2008 comment wasn't about Republican vs Democrat. Let's not turn this thread into that. The candidates in the running from both parties pretty much all suck. What I meant was just that pretty much any change in power in 2008 will be for the better. IMHO, the current administration is the most corrupt since Nixon's. And now they're proven criminal, and have rescued their fall guy.

Comment

Hmmmmm........
                You mean 'breaking the law' like Bill Clinton did when he lied under oath to a federal judge?..or when he ordered missle attacks on the asprin factory to take the heat off himself?

Maybe your taking about the illegal Whitewater scandal?
                AYFKM?

I think you should move to Moscow, comrade.

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
                http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19583008/

Un-freakin-real. If this doesn't prove that he was really acting under Cheney's orders, nothing else will.

There's nothing like breaking the law - not to mention jeapordizing national security operatives - just for the sake of smearing a political opponent. But then the Pres / Vice Pres - who obviosuly ordered you to do so - then commute your prison sentence for breaking said laws.

No doubt a full pardon will be given in the final days. 2008 can't come soon enough.
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                  Hmmmmm........
                  You mean 'breaking the law' like Bill Clinton did when he lied under oath to a federal judge?..or when he ordered missle attacks on the asprin factory to take the heat off himself?

Maybe your taking about the illegal Whitewater scandal?
                  AYFKM?

I think you should move to Moscow, comrade.
                  No one is disputing that Clinton did all these things.

And why is not drinking the current administration's Kool Aid mean that we aren't as patriotic as the every other American? Must you label people as a commie anyone who disagrees with your approval of this administration?

It isn't very hard to find Republicans war veterans who disapprove of the current administration. So I guess they are all commies as well?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Yeah, it does show Cheney once again in a not so favorable light, being an executive has its privies.. Libby did take the fall there IMO.
                    To bad he wasn't mentally challenged or ill, GWB would have fried him fer sure. (and I am being very sarcastic there)

Comment

...pretty much any change in power in 2008 will be for the better.
                      How do you figure that? All politicians are crooks. All of them. Sooner or later, the power goes to their head.

Me, I'll continue to vote Republican. The Republicans hate me because I'm poor. The Democrats and everyone else hates me because I'm White, Male, Christian, believe everyone should own guns, that criminals should lose all human, legal, and civil rights upon conviction, and because I'm poor.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Bush is an idiot when it comes to our borders and speaking English.
                        But he's been steadfast on the war on terror and for that I support him.
                        We haven't had another 911 on his watch - that tells me he's doing the right thing.
                        Originally posted by SeventhSon View Post
                        No one is disputing that Clinton did all these things.

And why is not drinking the current administration's Kool Aid mean that we aren't as patriotic as the every other American? Must you label people as a commie anyone who disagrees with your approval of this administration?

It isn't very hard to find Republicans war veterans who disapprove of the current administration. So I guess they are all commies as well?
                        Strat God Music
                        http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          How do you figure that? All politicians are crooks. All of them. Sooner or later, the power goes to their head.
                          Agreed. But all criminals are not as bad as each other. For example, the petty thief stealing a candy bar from 7 Eleven ain't as big a baddee as a murdering rapist.

StratGod: :ROTF:

Comment

Agreed. But all criminals are not as bad as each other. For example, the petty thief stealing a candy bar from 7 Eleven ain't as big a baddee as a murdering rapist.
                            I'd put Libby up there with the murdering rapist.
                            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Why is this so surprising? It was written the day he was convicted and sentenced.
                              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                              X