Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm interviewing King Diamond next friday, need good Q's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd definitely ask him about Clerks 2..I mean that is a popoular Miramax film..pretty big time. He must have some enthusiasm about that..I would assume.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Some great stuff here now guys!

Shobet, that stuff from your friend is gold!

Comment

Originally posted by Guitardude86 View Post

What are his favorite bands/artists today?

How does he maintain his voice?

That's a couple of really good ones right there... I would also like to know how he compares the European/overseas crowds to the American crowd/fans.

I love getting the different perspectives about that sorta stuff.

Comment

Well I have his "Black Rose" material which was recored around '80..he said he digged bands like Uriah Heap, Golden Earing and Deep Purple and that's what Black Rose was kinda about..he didn't sing falsetto in that band..that came shortly later in his stuff.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ask him. (p.s. please get some photos of it)
            If you were to ever make a movie based on one of your
            albums, which one would it be?
            Would you ever consider it?

Comment

Originally posted by finnman View Post
              Ask him. (p.s. please get some photos of it)
              If you were to ever make a movie based on one of your
              albums, which one would it be?
              Would you ever consider it?
              Oh man, I'd love to see Abigail filmatized.. Pretty grotesque stuff tho
              "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Abigail, would be awesome as I love that CD, But "Them", and "Conspiracy" together would be pretty much a winning ticket....

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                  Abigail, would be awesome as I love that CD, But "Them", and "Conspiracy" together would be pretty much a winning ticket....
                  Yeah, I would love to see those as well done movies!!

Comment

how did the interview with King Diamond go?

Comment

It was supposed to be. I remember either reading an interview way back in the day (or maybe it was a radio interview on the college metal station here, 89.5 WSOU), where he said he was in negotiations with a company to put out Abigail as a movie. I guess it never worked out.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

All his storys would make AWESOME movies..and books.

The new "Can I have your soul please"..is a pretty good story, still putting it together, gory as usual ..I listen to a little bit, 5 days go by I put it on again..I'm getting the jist..pretty good!

The dvd to the puppet master..I have to watch that agian..he just sits there and tells you the story..very elaborate..really cool ..I think!

Comment

I love both kinds of KD. King Diamond, and Kraft Dinner.

I would like to know if King has plans for a movie at all. He writes such great stories, that I think many of them would make really cool old school horror movies.
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Shit, then I realize that 6 other people have already said the same thing. DOH!
                            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Be sure to ask him whats his favorite color is?
                              If he has any pets, and if so what are they're names?
                              What kind of vehicle he drives?
                              Does he car pool to help conserve fuel costs and efficiency,
                              as well as help reduce environmental concerns?

What brand of cigs he smokes?
                              His preferred beer, liquor and whiskey?
                              What brand of snow tires does he recommend?
                              I value his opinion and I'm considering buying a set for my vehicle.
                              Find out if he's a nutritionist?
                              Is he a juicer?
                              At 43 I'm more concerned about my health and he just might have some key info that could prove pivotal to my health endeavors.

Whose his favorite hollywood actor and actress?
                              Man, I just love those shallow minded hollywood freaks,
                              and it would tickle me pink to know who he likes.
                              Is he an animal activist?
                              Does he use a regular fork or a salad fork to eat with?
                              Does he chew with his mouth open?
                              Man, that really annoys me when people do
                              so find out if he does.
                              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

All these questions come a bit late the interview was near a month ago according to the first post of the thread. I'd like to read the interview though...

Comment

Working...
                                X