Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm interviewing King Diamond next friday, need good Q's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm interviewing King Diamond next friday, need good Q's!

You guys got anything you want me to ask this man? Interview goes on Friday the 13th, and I could use all the help that I can get with good questions!

Thanks bros.

I will like to ask what kind of a wrench he uses to squeeze his nuts so he can hit those high notes.
    Second, is the face paint inspired by Kiss, The Insane Clown Posse or the Norwegian Death metal scene.
    Thrid, who the hell is Melissa?
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Ask him why he refuses to come and meet his fans after shows.

Comment

Well, since he was around long before ICP or the Norwegian scene, I'd say it was Kiss.

It's not that he refuses to meet the fans, it's the fact that he refuses to meet the idiots who actually don't realize it's a stage show and want to sacrifice themselves or someone else or some live animal in his honor, or invite him to Satanic rituals.

Personally I don't care for the guy's stuff so I can't think of any good questions.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ask him how he gets his make-up out of his moustache after a show. My ex-mrs wants to know, grizzly old witch.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Seems like in the 80's I recall KD playing guitar, but I've only ever see him on vocal duty as of late. I wonder if he still plays at all, and if so, does he writes any of the riffs on the new material?

Comment

Ask him why he sings like a chicken being raped by an aligator.
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Ask him if he's free on Saturday

You can ask him about how he recruited Glen Drover and how was the guy in studio.
                I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Fuckin' hell, what a bunch of crappy input from some of you guys.

Sorry, I don't have any good questions for him right now, I just thought I'd pop in here and kick some of you guys in the nuts.
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Why aren't the record companies getting behind them in the tour support, even tho the shows are always doing well with many die hard fans.

Comment

what is the writing process with him and Andy LaR? Does Andy start with a riff and KD add a melody? Does KD finish a bumch of tunes and bring them to the band?

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal View Post
                        Why aren't the record companies getting behind them in the tour support, even tho the shows are always doing well with many die hard fans.
                        I know!! dozens of them show up on every gig.
                        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                          Thrid, who the hell is Melissa?
                          Wasn't that the name he gave the human skull he had on stage or that inspired him to write some songs or something? It was stolen and returned to him let me see if I can find the article about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler View Post
                            I know!! dozens of them show up on every gig.

Dunno, usually around 1000 or so every show here. As good or better than many other bands that you all adore here. Ratt, and the like...

He seems to do fine round these parts, haha...

______
                            Whens he gonna start writing in person and together with LaRoque? Seems they ship ideas back and forth overseas and their music shows none of the livelyness compared to the old days. Sounds canned anymore.

Comment

Ask him what his favourite colour is and if he likes kittens.
                              Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X