Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm interviewing King Diamond next friday, need good Q's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can take or leave KD. I am not a big fan of the fake voice singers Kind Diamond, Axle Rose, Green Day or the BeeGee's

Comment

KD is really not about having a good voice..his schtick is the story he's telling..

I didn't get it at first, but once you sit down with one of his cds with the lyric sheet and read it like your going into a book..it's really good.

I rather listen to David Coverdale, Jorn Lande, Dio, Mats Levin, Tony Harnell, Russel Allen, Mark Boals, Joe Lynn Turner, Jeff Scott Soto, Kind Diamond, Green day, The Bee Jays, Yoko Ono, or Rosanne Bar singing the National Anthem than Axel Rose.
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Besides. Jay and Silent Bob was totally down with the King playing "Welcome Home" throuout "Clerks 2"..maybe you can ask how he feels about that song in that movie..I would!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKoDi9J_6Ik

BTW Bill, all the restaurant scenes were shot at a closed Burger King near Knott's Berry Farm in my town of Buena Park, CA. I ate there many times!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That's awesome..I would too!!

One of my favorite movies of all time..I watched it about a dozen times!!

Everytime I watch it, I discover a joke or something silly and laugh..

I can do without the musical Michael Jackson "dance scene" tho..loses a little momentum during that I think!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I watched Clerks 2 again last night. Gets better every time!
            I don't know if this is good or not, but every time I see Kinky Kelly, I think "Bill Z...."

When he's poundin' on that donk, and he looks up and says "Oooh cake!" fuckin' slays me! :ROTF:

Comment

I realize it's too late, but I wish you could have asked him what he thinks of this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjO_VXHxsRw

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post
                I realize it's too late, but I wish you could have asked him what he thinks of this guy:

..He probably doesn't know about that..that dude prolly could do a great KD tribute band!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad View Post

OK that dude can hit some dang high notes, but I don't think he's brutal enough to pull off "Abigail".

Comment

Working...
                  X