People are scum!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are scum!!!!!!

Im tellin ya people are scum!!!! Some black dude stole my wifes purse at the wal mart this morning. Happy friggin 4th of July!!!!!!!!!! They caught it on tape and even know what kind/color car he drove away in and the friggin cop didnt seem to care.... Here is the kicker. A man who said he worked for "metro" which is the big city police force said he saw the man running from the store with the purse under his shirt and he didnt do shit about it. He didnt get a license plate number or anything. Are cops that useless?????? Our car keys,house keys and address were all in the purse. We called Visa and they said we cant do anything your local bank has to cancel the check card. I dont do credit cards so think God for that. SO now this man has our checking account number and SS cards knowing that everything is closed for the 4th and we cant do anything until tomorrow. I hope he decides to pay us a visit since he knows our address because I have a 12 guage waiting for him.

That blows!!! I hope someone catches him.

Comment

Originally posted by yard dawg View Post
      SO now this man has our ... and SS cards
      I stopped carrying those around with me. Too much risk in losing them, and you rarely need them (not very helpful info to you now, sorry man...)

Comment

Next trip to WalMart, get a buggy with the Cliplock-style straps in it. Strap her purse in the buggy. My Mom did that for years and you'll tear the purse apart before you break the strap or clip.

Also, if the purse goes in the buggy, make sure you pile stuff on top of it so it's hard to get to.

But I'd bug them for a copy of the video tape. Tell them it's going on YouTube so this guy can be caught TODAY rather than AFTER the 4th is over. Maybe the cops will get busy.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thieves are opportunists. Did you set yourself up to get ripped off? It sucks regardless.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Next trip to WalMart, get a buggy with the Cliplock-style straps in it. Strap her purse in the buggy. My Mom did that for years and you'll tear the purse apart before you break the strap or clip.

Also, if the purse goes in the buggy, make sure you pile stuff on top of it so it's hard to get to.

But I'd bug them for a copy of the video tape. Tell them it's going on YouTube so this guy can be caught TODAY rather than AFTER the 4th is over. Maybe the cops will get busy.

The cops have the tape. They are useless as a dick at a lesbian convention.

Comment

JvicE

Comment

Originally posted by SeventhSon View Post
                over here, we got laws for that kind of thing. if you are on site and able to call an ambulance/help the victim, you have to do it. if they find out you had the chance to intervene (of course, noone is asking that you have to lay your own life on the line) or help, but didnt, your ass is charged with negligence and it's got a pretty hefty fine + social services.
                You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Well, ..people are scum eh??

I didn't know that????!!!!

Well, if the cop saw the event take place, prolly be a different scenario..but a a cop called to the scene after the fact just get info for the report for stlen property, and possible search for the suspect fitting that description is a big prority to you yes, but to the police..NO!!!!

Are people useless?.. FUCK YEAH!!!..and that's why you have cops..that are "useless"

Do you think that maybe that cop has more on his plate that day other than your wife's purse..

You know what..I know purses get stolen and I KNOW people are "Scum"..er go I demand my wife NOT to carry a purse, therefore she doesn't!

I'm sorry about the incident..it truly sucks ass. But look at the big pic..if your wife was abducted..Ummm I think that cop prolly wouldn't be as "useless" as he was in this abducted purse scenario.

Just my insight..I been there..No we don't give a fuck about property damage or stolen purses to be 100% honest with you..that is just a matter of inconvienece and a report. It's not a life threatening or involving seriouis psysical harm..right?

But, if he did in fact find the purse snatcher..and he resisted because he also has a warrant..and he beat the fucking shit out of him, or shot him..then shame on the cop..right?

I been there too.

Cops are not the heroes that firemen are..We do 1000 good things and it never makes the news..beat up a human booger or shoot one..and it's on Gerlado..like my old partners.

Maybe this is just one reason out of many that Cops just don't seem to give a fuck..I know that was the case for me, and alot of my peers!!

Again..just venting my perspective..sorry about your wife's purse bro.

Bill Z
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    Well, ..people are scum eh??

I didn't know that????!!!!

Well, if the cop saw the event take place, prolly be a different scenario..but a a cop called to the scene after the fact just get info for the report for stlen property, and possible search for the suspect fitting that description is a big prority to you yes, but to the police..NO!!!!

Are people useless?.. FUCK YEAH!!!..and that's why you have cops..that are "useless"

Do you think that maybe that cop has more on his plate that day other than your wife's purse..

You know what..I know purses get stolen and I KNOW people are "Scum"..er go I demand my wife NOT to carry a purse, therefore she doesn't!

I'm sorry about the incident..it truly sucks ass. But look at the big pic..if your wife was abducted..Ummm I think that cop prolly wouldn't be as "useless" as he was in this abducted purse scenario.

Just my insight..I been there..No we don't give a fuck about property damage or stolen purses to be 100% honest with you..that is just a matter of inconvienece and a report. It's not a life threatening or involving seriouis psysical harm..right?

But, if he did in fact find the purse snatcher..and he resisted because he also has a warrant..and he beat the fucking shit out of him, or shot him..then shame on the cop..right?

I been there too.

Cops are not the heroes that firemen are..We do 1000 good things and it never makes the news..beat up a human booger or shoot one..and it's on Gerlado..like my old partners.

Maybe this is just one reason out of many that Cops just don't seem to give a fuck..I know that was the case for me, and alot of my peers!!

Again..just venting my perspective..sorry about your wife's purse bro.

Bill Z

The one who saw the black dude running from the store didnt follow and get a plate number at least. The cop who watched the tape to get a description of car and black guy didnt put the info out on the radio. The tape even had the direction the guy was driving in. Whats next? If they dont care about thiefs now then whats next? Hey someone just raped my neighbor and it was filmed. Oh well I have to write tickets im too busy. We cant have that now can we...

Comment

Well sometimes that is very true, but not the rule. The dude that didn't get the license plate fucked up. If he did get the plate or ever a partial and make of the vehicle..There would been more of a follow up by detectives. They would just run it ..contact the owner, sometimes the owner being a parent/guardian would give up who was driving the car..if it wasn't reported stolen.

Well, whichever the case..just make sure you cancel your wifes cards and notify the BMV and ect..there should be a report on file for you. I went thru this when my wife left her wallet on a counter at a store..of course it poofed. You're right, be very vigilaint of your place just in case..then you can let 'em have it with both barrels. In that worse case scenario..ALWAYS remember you can't shoot someone over property..you MUST be in fear of your and yours safety..that is a must..so you have to articulate that..even if that means stretching the truth a tad!

Well, what's done is done..just make sure to dots all the Is and cross your T's, and take care.

We have to take care and police ourselves in this crazy ass world..the police just can't fuggin' keep up with all the insanity..believe me.

Be good man, and good luck, and YES..people are scum..alot of human polltion out there..more than cops and civilains can handle!

Bill Z

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

that sucks... things could be worse. call the bank in the morning. go have a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
                          that sucks... things could be worse. call the bank in the morning. go have a beer.
                          +1000...have a few.

Whenever I get poked in the balls..I gotta take my chill pills!

Comment

Go get a CCW and permit for you and your wife. Pay attention in class and dont be a victim.

During a robbery or assualt the worst thing you can do is comply its better to run or anything else according to... It was a study done by the national violence something or other I cant find my source now... Oh well you get the picture.

Comment

Working...
                            X