People are scum!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newc View Post
    Actually they're just lazy. They want you to think they're desperate and crazy, but in all honesty they're too lazy to keep a job, especially when robbing others pays more.

I wish grenades were legal: Drop a pin on the ground during a robbery and smile

As for the responding officer not doing anything, most cops will tell you that the car was most likely stolen, or the guy is so far away by the time they got there that they would have no idea which direction to start looking. He could have driven around the block to the apartments right behind WalMart, for example, but the tape shows he was headed out to the highway.

The guy in the parking lot, however, should be dropkicked. I know the cops don't see the potential identity theft of a stolen purse/wallet/contents quite the same as a rape or murder, but it can have a very similar effect on the victim.

Maybe if we could convince the ACLU that criminals need to be destroyed like rabid dogs and not hugged like spoiled brats, the cops would have an easier time dealing with these morons.
    However, you also have to apply that to dirty cops that confuse their responsibility with power, and to do that you have to break the "brotherhood of the badge" mindset.
    Well said. As far as the "Brotherhood of the Badge" ..very very true..but we keep ourselves in "good" company, and let the "bad" ones weed themselves out... we distance ourselves away from them as much as possible...It's a click. The good ones (the majority) keep their noses clean and take care of one another.

The dirty ones stick together and take care of themselves and sometimes each other..but too stupid , greedy to do right from wrong.

The dirty ones don't want to work with the good ones, and visa versa..because they're not on the same page..or trust each other.

Now we WILL assist each other if any of us dirty or not calls for help..that is rule #1..but that's far as the "brotherhood" goes...and that is honest truth.

So there really is two brotherhoods within larger departments...or several...shit always rises to it's own level, no matter what. This is any workplace. I did have other jobs before I was a cop..same shit.

Like I explained, we do assist each other when we call for assist..because you don't care who helps you when your getting your ass kicked.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Oh..as far as getting your identity stolen or anxiety of it..and serious physical harm or rape. That is not the same "priority" for the obvious reasons.

But you feel completely violated regardless...everyone knows what that feels like or have family that are victims of that shit..It Blows!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well the police from a town north of here called today and said they have the wifes license and the debit card in there evidence room. I guess someone tried to pass it off as there own and got caught. Maybe the rest will come back soon too.

Comment

Sweet!
          Better outcome than some you may have had.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Great news!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X