Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transformers

Pretty cool movie. I'll give it a thumbs up.

Looking forward to seeing it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Freehill View Post
      Pretty cool movie. I'll give it a thumbs up.
      +1
      Yep, I saw it and enjoyed it.
      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I'm going to see it. Not looking forward to sitting there with a bunch of 12-year olds though (which is usually the case with these kinds of movies). However, I was a huge transformers-fan as a kid so I just have to see it.

Comment

The scene of Megan Fox looking at the car's engine is worth the whole movie
          Last edited by Mordor; 07-05-2007, 06:10 AM.

Comment

I couldn't stand Transformers as a kid, so when I scored free tickets to a preview screening, I figured I'd suffer through it for my son's sake.

I was blown away. It's one of the best comic adaptations I've seen.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

i can't wait for it..it ghas the orgiginal voices of optimus prime and megatron

i wish optimu sprime was my dad

Comment

it has the original guy who did Optimus. Turns out they wanted to also use Megatrons original voice, it the actor just sounded like an old man now. So they had to use another voice actor.

I saw of Monday and I had a blast, the crowd was all going apeshit over it, hootin and hollorin and clapping. It was just good fun. Going again Friday.
                Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

One of the best movies in a LONG time. A must see!

Comment

I am an avid fan o Transformers, and let me be honest when I said I didn't have much hope for this. But it blew me away! I agree with it being a must see.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                      So they had to use another voice actor.
                      Not JUST another voice actor, but accomplished Australian star Hugo Weaving (The Matrix, Lord of the Rings Trilogy).
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Don't forget V for vendetta that was a great film, and Frank Welker aka Megatron is in the game but Peter Cullen prime is in both....
                        I thought me and my mates were going to see it saturday but it aint out till the 27th.....

I cant see me buying any of this Mbay tfer merchandise though...

Still need to get the 20th anny DVD....

Comment

He did also "V" from V for Vendetta
                          Edit: Damn, almost at the same time

Comment

I've seen it 3 times now and will probably see it a few more times. I love it. I've been waiting for this movie since i was a kid. HUGE!!!! Transformers fan.

Comment

The movie was pretty awesome, I thought the "lovey dovey" scenes an the masturbation thing were pretty lame, but whatever, the action was freaking awesome \m/

Comment

Working...
                              X