Transformers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
    Some people can never just enjoy mindless fun.

This movie sucked, how could this be, in part 7 of season 2 of the original series, it said that blah blah blah. So therefore this movie makes no sense.:ROTF:

Hey guys, let me let you in on something. They don't spend 150 million+ to make a movie to appeal to the small sect of uber fans. These movies are made to make money.
    Um... where exactly in my post did I bitch about the old series versus this movie?

Nowhere, and that's because all 3 of us (my brother, wife, and I) never watched the original series. We could care less about the original series.

Bottom line is the script, acting, and direction of the film is awful.

The trailers all made it seem bad ass and then you end up watching a movie made for a 10 year old.

It was just a really disappointing experience in our opinion.

Comment

Um where in my post did I quote you?

Other poeple have wriiten in this thread.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post
        But after watching Hollywood destroy the Star Wars prequels...
        Sorry, the blame falls squarely on George.

Comment

Saw it today and i thought it was terrible. Bad writing and way too corny.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph E. View Post

Bottom line is the script, acting, and direction of the film is awful.
            I agree. The ending didn't make any sense at all to me. I still loved the movie
            "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
              I just got back from watching it. Cool movie, but I still have one bitch......How the hell can you call a Hilborn style fuel injection a hi-rise double pump Holley with a straight face?! WTF?!-Lou
              LOL, I'm not a car buff but I was told to watch out for this when watching the movie.

Even the eBay auction description for the actual Bumblebee Camaro makes the same goof... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=200126643267

This Camaro is in overall good running condition with extensive upgrades throughout. The vehicle has a rebuilt V8 engine with a modified high rise double pump carburetor and modified headers. The Camero has an automatic transmission, power steering, with “Craigers” wheels up front and “American” wheels in the back. The dash has been modified with new gauges, a spruced up interior, and the “Autobots” logo on the steering wheel! The car comes with a title from the State of Oklahoma.
              They can't even spell "Camaro" consistently.

Comment

Working...
              X