Live Earth 07.07.07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
    Try calculate the amount of electricity the shows are eating up + all the TV sets and computers around the world, watching this event.

And the fuel used by airplanes and trucks to arrange the gear and the performers.

Ah well
    That's really a minimal cost compared to the tremendous amount of money that this will raise for the various causes though.

Comment

Spinal Tap coming up soon! Apparently they'll play with Metallica(?)!
      CAN'T WAIT!!!
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

24324220928409284390248 basses on stage
        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

They stopped Metallica (they begun Enter Sandman) to go to fucking Crowded House in sydney!!!

MOFOS!
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

LMAO... Crowded House... holy shit... that band still exists???
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

They should had this last year..on 6-6-6 day!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

7 is a lot more cooler number than 6
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                  LMAO... Crowded House... holy shit... that band still exists???
                  They won't if I ever run into them after tonight....

Comment

shit I wanted to see Spinal Tap... did they already play?

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
                      7 is a lot more cooler number than 6
                      yes..alone..but not when you add two more.. then it's awesome!

I like 9 better than 7..because it goes with 6 very nice.
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                        They stopped Metallica (they begun Enter Sandman) to go to fucking Crowded House in sydney!!!

MOFOS!
                        what's funny is that Crowded House had finished on our live broadcast before Al Gore started his address in Washington. So they've interrupted a live Metallica set for you guys to play a tape of Crowded House's much earlier set. too funny

fwiw, Crowded House aren't sellouts like Metallica. They've been to the top and are still doing what they always did, rather than changing they're sound every couple of years to chase a dollar.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                          fwiw, Crowded House aren't sellouts like Metallica. They've been to the top and are still doing what they always did, rather than changing they're sound every couple of years to chase a dollar.
                          Fuck you.

Comment

:ROTF:

I tell you one thing that's shitting me though.... every time they show an "Answer the Call" ad on the webcast, you have to put up with Madonna's god-awful vibrato on that "this could be goo.oo.oo.oo.ood....." bit. All of these incredible performers joining in on this event, how did she come to be the voice of it all? Bleccch
                            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                              :ROTF:

I tell you one thing that's shitting me though.... every time they show an "Answer the Call" ad on the webcast, you have to put up with Madonna's god-awful vibrato on that "this could be goo.oo.oo.oo.ood....." bit. All of these incredible performers joining in on this event, how did she come to be the voice of it all? Bleccch
                              She's got that 'earthy' sense all over her.

Comment

"climate in crisis"????

LOLOLOLOL
                                biggest bunch of horseshit ever.

hope the shows were good.
                                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                                X