No announcement yet.

Live Earth 07.07.07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus fuck. Kanye West just ruined Message In A Bottle. Why the fuck did they invite him on stage? It would have been super cool with just John Mayer as a guest. But Kanye West? WTF?

Roger Waters was really good, as were Bon Jovi. Spinal Tap were good too, especially Big Bottom. Missed Metallica though. I caught some of the Japanese show last night. Interesting. I thought Madonna sounded good, but I'm a sucker for her tunes. Bit of a guilty pleasure.
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
      yes..alone..but not when you add two more.. then it's awesome!
      nothing awsome about three pregnant worms
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I've been watching the webcasts all day and have finally caught Spinal Tap. Big Bottoms, baby!!
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm recording the whole thing on my DVR... I'll skip through the crap later.
          -Rick

Comment

I got the message. Will buy only Phillips and MSN products in the future to save the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
              I'm recording the whole thing on my DVR... I'll skip through the crap later.
              you'll be left with about 10 mins of watchable footage
              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Somebody please just post links to the good stuff on youtube.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

so you want us to do all the hard work for you?

check out the Live Earth site: http://liveearth.msn.com/le/video

you can select a venue, select an artist and then select a track.
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire View Post
                    Jesus fuck. Kanye West just ruined Message In A Bottle. Why the fuck did they invite him on stage? It would have been super cool with just John Mayer as a guest. But Kanye West? WTF?

Roger Waters was really good, as were Bon Jovi. Spinal Tap were good too, especially Big Bottom. Missed Metallica though. I caught some of the Japanese show last night. Interesting. I thought Madonna sounded good, but I'm a sucker for her tunes. Bit of a guilty pleasure.
                    I was hoping someone would turn off his mic, I agree Roger, Bon Jovi, And Metallica were good, don't care for Madonna,
                    anyone else think its ironic/bs that Tipper Gore is out there with Al and a bunch of artists that she tried to have banned/censored years ago
                    I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer View Post
                      anyone else think its ironic/bs that Tipper Gore is out there with Al and a bunch of artists that she tried to have banned/censored years ago
                      yeah, that couple tried to censor Zappa and anyone else. Now they jumped on another political train. I am sure their transportation of choice is a lear jet.

Comment

What was that monstrosity of a guitar Sambora was playing?!? Bring back the Kramer with the star inlays!

Comment

Madonna playing a Gibson Les Paul Classic was a bit scary. God I hate those ugly yellow inlays. At least it looked like she was really playing. But I could live without seeing that again...

I thought The Police were good. Copeland is the fuckin' man....
                          I'm angry because you're stupid

Comment

Lotsa police fans go for the drummer - me too.

Comment

All this shit will do nothing to change the climate. How arrogant these people are thinking they can change a natural cycle of the earth.
                              BTW we are actually in an ice age in terms of earth cycles.
                              All this is B.S.Al and Tipper are such arrogant ass wipes.
                              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

We have only been keeping records for about 150 years, at best. It's only in the last 100 years than humans have impacted the envirorment. Burning fossil fuel and such. Now, the real issue is, with a world that is a jillion of years old, are we fucking it up? The push to save energy and stop waste is an good thing in itself. Are we killing our world? I just don't know. Or we haven't been around long enough to know what is "Natural" in the long run. I tend to go for the conserving just because it's the right thing to do.
                                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X