Live Earth 07.07.07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
    so you want us to do all the hard work for you?
    Yah! I'm one lazy fuck!

Thanks for the link, Bruce!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Global warming frickin blows.

Comment

yeah the earth has "warmed" up by 1/10 of a degree in the last 500 years.I sure can tell the difference in my 54 years on this planet.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

To me, it doesn't matter if the earth has warmed up or not. It's freaking crowded everywhere and land is expensive. You don't have to be a genius to figure out that pouring motor oil into the water table is a bad idea, nor is cutting all the friggin trees down.

Now global warming "a climate in crisis" eh, I dunno, but China pouring hexometaphosphates into my dog's cherios pisses me off.
          When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

dude the pumpkins rocked it!!! but not as much as when i saw them in asheville a few weekends back!

Comment

The only acts I managed to watch were Spinal Tap and Metallica. The absolute highlight was the Vee that Kirk was playing on "Sad But True"

BTW, I've heard that the average human (that's us) expels about 400kg of Carbon Dioxide every year, just by breathing. Now, multiply that by 6.6 billion....

Comment

I can fart that in a month!
                98% of all statistics are bollocks. ...think about it
                Fwopping, you know you want to!

VI VI VI: the editor of the Beast!

There are 10 kinds of people who understand binary. Those who do and those who don't.

Comment

I was going, what the hell is that on James' face?

Check it out, the beard got him in some trouble

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel View Post
                    yeah, that couple tried to censor Zappa and anyone else. Now they jumped on another political train. I am sure their transportation of choice is a lear jet.
                    Yepper..

Global Warming..

Anyone see the Al Gore South Park Episode.."Man Pig Bear"..exactly!
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      I was going, what the hell is that on James' face?

Check it out, the beard got him in some trouble

http://www.knbc.com/entertainment/13645513/detail.html
                      LMAO!

How friggin' dumb is airport security....
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by GodOfRhythm View Post
                        LMAO!

How friggin' dumb is airport security....
                        Most Airport security would recognize Dr. Dre or Snoop-Dog, but not Metallica members.....
                        When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

Working...
                        X