New toy. Pic indside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New toy. Pic indside.

Been wanting one of these for a while and I finally bit the bullet.

Wow, pretty cool. You didn't watch Live Earth, did you?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

that's not a Firebird!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice..............
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Nothing like a Mustang, best of luck with it!

Comment

Nope. Did not watch earth day. I was at the dealership instead. Nope not a firebird.. heh heh.. Yeah.. Mustangs have always been in my blood. My Dad had a 73 convertable when we were kids and I have vivid memmories of riding in it and staring at the grill when it was parked in the driveway. Always been a huge fan of the fastbacks, Mach 1's, Shelby's...etc. Cool. Thanks!

So do I put the shelby louvers (Think '67/'68) over the rear side windows and stripe it? Black stripes? White? Silver?

What do you think?

Comment

Shelby louvers and White Stripes......
              "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

These are the louvers I am talking about.

Comment

Looks great!
                  I think Ford hit a homerun with that design.
                  I've been eyeing a Saleen myself.

Stripe it!!
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Yeah they had 2 Saleens and a few Roush's at the dealer. They have a Parnelli Jones (also made by Saleen) #477 there. Very nice. I actually like the Saleen best of them all. The tails on the Saleen with the recessed lights is killer.

Comment

Is there and Eleanor kit for those?

Comment

Thinking white stripes with silver pinstripes around them.-Lou
                        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

John, From what I have heard Ford is actually re-inroducing the Bullit GT500E as well as putting out there own version of the BOSS 302 (but I doubt it will have the underpinnings of the Parnelli Jones Saleen) and they will be available next year.

But if you cant wait I bet that there is a stripe package out there already as I have seen tons of different ones on ebay and various Ford Motorsport related websites.

The dealer salesman was really up on all the Mustang rollouts and he was pretty excited to sell.... er I mean... see (heh heh heh) all the new retro Mustang cars in the future.

Comment

Yeah they do the standard rally stripes as well as the Boss striping. There's a ton of body mods for this car
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Welcome to the Stang Club!! Nice color...
                              Now kiss yer disposable income buh-bye.
                              lol...

For Mustangs - you can get pretty much anything you want. Ford has sold so freaking many that a good-sized industry has developed just to upfit 'Stangs.

Like mine...

Heres a good link for the striping kits:
                              Graphic Express Stripes and Decals is the leader in restoration and aftermarket automotive stripes, decals and paint stencils. Your first choice for quality products.

Just Google 'Mustang Parts'....
                              Last edited by nor; 07-08-2007, 07:41 PM.
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                              X