New toy. Pic indside.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is that the Grabber Orange?
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I call it 'Attention Whore' Orange.
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Didn't have a hood in your color, or does "someone" not know that stripes should not cover the entire hood?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Firebird V View Post
          These are the louvers I am talking about.
          That sure looks like a "scoop"

This is a louver:

Cool Stang!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            Didn't have a hood in your color, or does "someone" not know that stripes should not cover the entire hood?
            Shaddap....
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Reminds me of Humpty Hump from Digital Underground

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nice..... I drive a 350Z, but I have been thinking about the new Dodge coming out!
                Shibs

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder:

1. The DNA all matches.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

Congrats, Chris. Good luck with it. I have done a few cosmetic mods on mine, so if you need some help finding stuff, let me know.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pretty cool, I really want one of these though.

Comment

Nice car Nor! Looks awesome.

Scott. I will be in touch for some reputable people you have used.

Not really into the Dodge. They should have made it look more like the original concept car IMO. It is a nice car but should not be wearing the Charger badge IMO.

Comment

So, yo spend all your money for gas, now?

Seriously, how's the fuel consumption of Stangs? Gallon per mile?
                        I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

I thin the GT is 19 city 21 hwy. I drive a SUV as well and this will actually get better gas milage... lol. Yeah I do spend a bunch of cash on gas. Nobody said speed amd luxuries were cheap. lol.

i might jsut go with the Boss "C" stripes too.

Comment

Very cool 'stang. I dig the hood scoop.

I've recently been toying with the idea of buying a new car, too. Maybe keeping my current one as a "winter car" and buying a Mustang GT. ...Not making much headway with convincing the wife of the higher payments that way, though, so I'll probably end up trading it in and going with a MazdaSpeed6, instead.

Comment

It is a good thing your car does not have the factory hood scoop, Chris. The Shaker kit you are going to buy and I will help you install does not cover the factory scoop holes. lol

Get a new blade for that jig saw and let's get busy. :ROTF:
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I was not going to stick pics of my car in this thread because I felt funny. Chris and I are friends and this is his time to shine. He has seen these pics with my new stripes and louvers and he asked me to post them here because he likes them.

I am going for a Grabber Orange Boss tribute with mine.
                                I'll start with a "before" pic, the day I picked it up.

Soon after, I added the Hurst shifter.

Then my brothers and I installed the Shaker.

Louvers were next.

Finally, the Boss side stripes and pins on the dealer stripes.

Pretty soon we will start modding Chris's 'stang. lol
                                Scott

Comment

Working...
                                X