What happened to Doc Dryer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Doc Dryer?

Is he still around? I remember him having some really cool C/Js on his site and the site is gone....or I just can't find it.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

+1 I miss Doc! He did some cool stuff.

Comment

Wondered myself. I spoke to him on the phone a few times since I live pretty close, always wanted to go over and have him do some work on mt guitars...

Comment

He asked to be banned if I recall...

Comment

Guys, FYI - Doc Dryer passed last night. Someone posted it on the Kramer Forum. Tragic news--R.I.P DOC.

George

Comment

Oh man... I don't know him but it sounds like he was a nice guy. RIP
            "Dear Dr. Bill,
            I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Only talked with him the one time, but he was definitely a cool cat. Sad to hear.
              This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Wow, I did not click on this thread thinking I'd read that he passed away! That sucks! The guy was passionate in his views and his posts and very informative and entertaining.

Very sad to hear he's gone... R.I.P Doc Dryer.
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I read this sad news on the Kramerforum earlier this evening. I have delat with Doc in the past and he's always treated me very good. He will be sadly missed by me and many others.
                  Prayers and thoughts to his family and friends.
                  There's never a good time to go, but it's always harder when it's close to the Holidays.
                  RIP buddy!
                  'Howling in shadows
                  Living in a lunar spell
                  He finds his heaven
                  Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Wow this is a surprise. Doc was a good guy. We used to have some pretty good conversations and we were lucky enough to meet each other in 05.

RIP Doc ..
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

R.I.P Doc, my thoughts are with his family. Sad news.

Comment

R.I.P. Doc.
                        There is no "team" in "Fuck You!"

Comment

Man, I wasn't expecting this in the thread. His photo of his 5150-style garage door always made me smile. R.I.P.
                          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMedal II View Post
                            Man, I wasn't expecting this in the thread. His photo of his 5150-style garage door always made me smile. R.I.P.
                            Anyone have a picture of that?
                            'Howling in shadows
                            Living in a lunar spell
                            He finds his heaven
                            Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Man, I was just thinking of him saying "nuff said" today...

I missed that guy a lot when he left This seriously is sad... Anyone know what happened?

Sad stuff... Rest in Peace Bro... You're missed.

Comment

Working...
                              X